I really think Gavin is needling Nana with the pedophilia stuff

Alone, they each absolutely radiate homosexuality. But when they're together, you can practically see the little cartoon hearts orbiting Nana's wildly oversized head. Nana is clearly DYING to bottom for Gavin, and Gavin knows this, and is trying to use it to his advantage. Whenever they touch upon anything even remotely sexual, they look like they're gonna start making out at any second.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Something about Gavin makes me think his judgment is 'off'...Im sure if you were still cool you'd have advised him against that dumb FBI prank too, or collabing with Josh Denny. He undermines himself like some self loathing head case.

I think he makes a lot of decisions while piss drunk and then doubles down out of pride/ego.
Gavin is a left wing faggot who is grifting as a dissident Right winger. Go watch his video “I’m not a conservative.”

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Here’s a recent post from his telegram:
60E5F8C3-E178-4AF8-9FF2-B9A7F1162DB2.jpeg

-Proud Boys aren’t white supremacists
-Gavin doesn’t want to erase trans
-Gavin isn’t “phobic” of homosexuality
-Gavin does want blacks to succeed
-Gavin isn’t petrified of whites becoming the minority

BASED!!!!!!

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Ant is the closest thing to a star that will be friends with Gavin anymore and I imagine some of his True Believer Prouds aren’t fond of the Boss hanging out with a noted pedo so he has to toss shit like that in the mix some times.

Kind of think it’s the other way around: alt right and alt right adjacent guys treat Ant like their Godfather of their gay movement and pretend all the accusations against him are lies. Bunch of fruits who hold Proud Boys meetups at highway rest stops, you ask me.

Kind of think it’s the other way around: alt right and alt right adjacent guys treat Ant like their Godfather of their gay movement and pretend all the accusations against him are lies. Bunch of fruits who hold Proud Boys meetups at highway rest stops, you ask me.
Well, perhaps the allegations re: his obvious, blatant, crystal-clear homosexuality are mere accusations, the pedo stuff certainly isn't, as Nana has been openly gloating about it for the better part of the last two decades. Therefore, any alt-right types who see Nana as a hero are tacitly endorsing pedophilia and depravity, which seems kind of contradictory if you ask me. But then again, I don't think they really ever think that stuff through to that degree.

I've never heard Ant so checked out of a conversation and waiting to move on to the next subject.
It really is only a matter of time before the Compound regulars and hanger-ons (Chrissy MAWWR, Gavin, etc) see that TrantH is not helping them or their careers and is in fact a hindrance to their growth. That's when they will turn on him, call him a pedo-queer, and use that as a foundation to get to the next place in their career. I wouldn't be surprised if Dave Landau then feels its safe to dogpile on ole TrantH too.