I really think Gavin is needling Nana with the pedophilia stuff

G

Ant is the closest thing to a star that will be friends with Gavin anymore and I imagine some of his True Believer Prouds aren’t fond of the Boss hanging out with a noted pedo so he has to toss shit like that in the mix some times.
It's so obvious he's virtue signalling to the listeners...Is it going over Nana's head? Or is Nana also so desperate for a collab he puts up with it? LOL

G

Yes, neither of these men are spoiled for choice when it comes to friends. You should know this already.

Even though Gavin used to have a friend that tried to save him from this shit….
Something about Gavin makes me think his judgment is 'off'...Im sure if you were still cool you'd have advised him against that dumb FBI prank too, or collabing with Josh Denny. He undermines himself like some self loathing head case.

I think he makes a lot of decisions while piss drunk and then doubles down out of pride/ego.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Something about Gavin makes me think his judgment is 'off'...Im sure if you were still cool you'd have advised him against that dumb FBI prank too, or collabing with Josh Denny. He undermines himself like some self loathing head case.

I think he makes a lot of decisions while piss drunk and then doubles down out of pride/ego.
Me? I was talking about Kenny Hotz from Kenny vs Spenny

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS

0:09 the accusatory finger returns

You’re completely delusional if you think that finger was anything more than exaggeration. He held it with his homosexual voice. Is Anthony Cumia a pedophile? Yes. AntH, you can sue me (no pun intended) and I will go to court defending it. Is Gavin a pedo supporter? Yes. You’re a faggot who just can’t live outside of the limelight, despite the fact your entire career is based off not being in the fucking limelight. They’re both closeted fags, so they over exaggerate shit like homos. I am curious about this compilation though. I’m a faggot. Change my mind.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.

Was it the faggot hipster hair, the ass dildo, the doodlefag tats, the smallness and weakness of his body or something else?