• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I put on a random O&A from 2010.

Forum Clout
Because you faggots go non-stop on this "actually Ant was the real issue all along!" shit the way you do any other gay fad bit. Where were you guys the past 10 years? Yeah I'm sure everyone except 4 terminally online truckers were just blind to Opie's genius.
Just admit Ant is the most reactive to trolling and the funniest to fuck with, that's it. Trying to frame it as sticking up for niggers or 13-year-olds is KiwiFag cognitive dissonance. Stop trying to clinically recontextualize decades of radio just because he's the grossest in real life.

It's monumentally gay to defend boring ass lazy nothingburger comedy vacuum Opie or neurotic ripoff artist AIDS-ridden mess Norton just because Ant is a brainbroken drunk liar coward pedophile.

I mean that show stunk and everybody agreed the entire staff checked out years ago. OnA was a corpse for years.
Again, Opie was always Opie. We knew that and accepted it. Honestly, I don't think the majority of us knew how much of a fucking wannabe Klan member Ant was until the last few years. It was a total turn off and ruined the show.

Forum Clout
If it's possible for a gay faggot online forum to have a "golden era," that was it.

Same shit as Ant. They were just looking for a reason and anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional.
You could probably evenly distribute the OnA show death amongst the talent, staff, and management. Everyone was not trying at best and self-sabotaging at worst for years.
Nah, it's squarely on Anthony Cumia.

Forum Clout
I was quite astonished when I first pursued and perused this forum that there's way more posts/interactions with Fatrickike threads than O&A on a fawwkin Owen Forum!

However, I get it. The slimy fucking weirdo fat alien faced faggotster is hyper sensitive and non stop reacts, feeding the fire like a moth to a flame.

I guess I just found it much more entertaining back on r/ona when Bovine Joe would walk cow-eyed, slack jawed first into another Scooby Doo style buffoonery ridden mad fuckery for our conjoined mega lulz nearly weekly for awhile there! Miss that shit. Didn't participate in any of it, but I chuckled along with everyone else.

Too bad none of the reddit Owen A artists followed over to here and continued to provide their excellent artistic hilarities.
Brother Joe is way better than Fatrick!

Forum Clout
Almost all the Artie shit still holds up. Both the Artie and Jackie stuff is what 99% of old school Stern fans still listen back to. Without both Jackie and Artie there'd be no $500M ponzie scheme payouts. Stern would've still became a notable "shock jock," of course, but he would've only been as big as O&A got at their height of success. Maybe a bit bigger, but definitely not fucking $500M big. Not without Jackie/Artie years.
Well, the Jackie years. I tapped out with Artie. No time for that heroin addict.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Again, Opie was always Opie. We knew that and accepted it. Honestly, I don't think the majority of us knew how much of a fucking wannabe Klan member Ant was until the last few years. It was a total turn off and ruined the show.
Did you even listen during WNEW or first years of XM? Anthony was the biggest liberal faggot out of anyone on the show. He was a huge crybaby over lots of left wing issues and would always be the first to say stuff like "Democrats are the real racists". At some point he lost his mind over race and started larping as some uber aryan alpha male. Obsessing over his 'white' identity and getting into guns and fast cars to prove how masculine he was. Maybe it was Obama that set him off, but there was something that triggered him into embracing this bizarre White Aryan Nations persona that he had never had before.

But there was a time on the show where Anthony would wait for Opie to make the racial jokes first to know that it was 'okay'. Listen to the old clip where they found the 'Shitdick!' song from Panzerfaust Records. In that bit Anthony is literally offended at Opie's laughing at the racist songs and tries to act like O&A are above that level of humor. He's a completely different person. Opie also claims that Anthony is not actually White in the Panzerfaust Records bit as well. Not recognizing a mud like Anthony as a kinsman.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Did you even listen during WNEW or first years of XM? Anthony was the biggest liberal faggot out of anyone on the show. He was a huge crybaby over lots of left wing issues and would always be the first to say stuff like "Democrats are the real racists". At some point he lost his mind over race and started larping as some uber aryan alpha male. Obsessing over his 'white' identity and getting into guns and fast cars to prove how masculine he was. Maybe it was Obama that set him off, but there was something that triggered him into embracing this bizarre White Aryan Nations persona that he had never had before.

But there was a time on the show where Anthony would wait for Opie to make the racial jokes first to know that it was 'okay'. Listen to the old clip where they found the 'Shitdick!' song from Panzerfaust Records. In that bit Anthony is literally offended at Opie's laughing at the racist songs and tries to act like O&A are above that level of humor. He's a completely different person. Opie also claims that Anthony is not actually White in the Panzerfaust Records bit as well. Not recognizing a mud like Anthony as a kinsman.
I don't know if you mentioned it as a possibility, but I can buy that at some point they were influenced by some glow group to push the Neocon agenda. They had that CIA nigger Mike Baker on quite a bit and it didn't make sense to me at the time.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Important things to keep in mind when trying to understand Nana's apparent shift in political views over the years:
  • He's a spineless coward at heart, which means he leans way too much in the direction of arrogant overconfidence whenever he does have a reason to feel bold.
  • Anthony is not inherently conservative. He hates blacks, likes guns and only started whining about government spending once he became rich. On pretty much every other issue he is a moderate, left-leaning or entirely indifferent. His political allegiance is one of necessity, not principle.
  • He's a dummy who has no real political knowledge or interest. He follows (social) media and their trends obsessively and is easily swayed by them.
Those factors help to explain how he went from an outwardly relatively apolitical middle-of-the-road guy to a Twitter-obsessed raging jackass. You can directly correlate his peaks in political ranting with wider societal trends of polarisation as well as his bank balance, which follows a gradual incline as he becomes richer and more emboldened combined with him retreating more and more from the real world into the bubble of hedonistic compound life and social media. The inner demons like the pedophilia and obsessive racism that he kept curbed for so long came out more and more as he allowed them to consume him. He got lost.

ISO__JOE

Forum Clout
There was a window of time in between “happy to be here” Nana and “i hate blacks but it’s the only topic I want to discuss” Nana. This was the best era of da show and the only era where you can listen to whole shows and they aren’t miserable.