• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I put on a random O&A from 2010.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Some of the stuff like the Bunny Ranch credit card and calling Johnny saying, “his name is (whatever), find him, you know what to do” was orchestrated by Johnny of course but I think the rest was genuine. He was a spaz who genuinely despised Steve and Fred. Is Brent the same guy from Bubba’s show? Here’s him arguing about who invented tasing someone in the balls ON THE RADIO with a confused Bob Levy:

I know him and his busted wife started an OnlyFans but just because I used to lurk the Stern sub back before Reddit got completely awful. That’s all I know though besides him and Artie leaving Bubba’s wedding to go watch a football game at a bar across the street.

Yeah, that's him.

Oh, boy! You'd find that omnibus a real treat if you're into laughing at someone else's public humiliation (who isn't?)

The whole "me and my wife swing!" saga went way beyond his ability to control and his "wife" gets fucked out non stop by "packs of niggers" and everyone else of the lowest orders of sub humanity. It's a ratio of probably 5 to 1 as far as how many times Brent gets laid (or claims to) in comparison to the legions of ssssssscumbags that line up to raw dog Katelyn. It's a complete fucking Sodom and Gomorrah mess and it's still going on today. In fact, Brent just gave up completely even trying to fuck others and his wife just gets non stop plowed relentlessly with no condoms while he sits there with a shitty iPhone recording it. It went from "we both have to agree on who fucks who and we only fuck the other person once, there's no repeats, we have to both be in the same room to make sure we are ok with what's going on blah blah blah" very quickly degenerated down to Brent fucking nobody and Katelyn fucking everybody while he records it.

So much for swingin'... Except for everyone swinging their herpes cocks into Katelyn.

It's some fucking caustic, skin crawling shit to listen to, but interesting to see one mans gelding as it happens and Katelyn is a narcissist sociopath who doesn't give a fuck about his feelings or whether he gets laid or not. Shit is wild. There's a video of her abusing him (smacking him in his bald head) that made the rounds and it's pretty hilarious and fucked up.

Last edited:

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Just admit Ant is the most reactive to trolling and the funniest to fuck with, that's it. Trying to frame it as sticking up for niggers or 13-year-olds is KiwiFag cognitive dissonance. Stop trying to clinically recontextualize decades of radio just because he's the grossest in real
Who's recontextualizing what here? I must've missed the big pest boardroom meeting where we suddenly decided to pile on Nana because he was known to be funny to troll (was he?). I thought the sub was mostly pro-Anthony until he declared war on it for not washing his fucking balls after the Oakerson roast. It wasn't some silly bit, Nana himself suddenly decided that his fans were his enemies and everything snowballed from there.

I don't get the autists who think these things are mutually exclusive. Anthony became a target because:
  • He stopped being funny.
  • He started to openly antagonize his fanbase in disproportionate ways.
  • His private persona was revealed to be even more disturbing and reprehensible than people assumed.
All these factors worked in tandem and fed into eachother, as more nasty revelations and events were brought into existence by all the self-reinforcing negative attention he calles on himself. It's called a downward spiral for a reason.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Because you faggots go non-stop on this "actually Ant was the real issue all along!" shit the way you do any other gay fad bit. Where were you guys the past 10 years? Yeah I'm sure everyone except 4 terminally online truckers were just blind to Opie's genius.
Just admit Ant is the most reactive to trolling and the funniest to fuck with, that's it. Trying to frame it as sticking up for niggers or 13-year-olds is KiwiFag cognitive dissonance. Stop trying to clinically recontextualize decades of radio just because he's the grossest in real life.

It's monumentally gay to defend boring ass lazy nothingburger comedy vacuum Opie or neurotic ripoff artist AIDS-ridden mess Norton just because Ant is a brainbroken drunk liar coward pedophile.

I mean that show stunk and everybody agreed the entire staff checked out years ago. OnA was a corpse for years.
I don't think they're saying that the show would've been better without Ant. All of them were needed for the show to be what it is but it was Ant's bullshit that first made the cracks in the foundation.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
A
Who's recontextualizing what here? I must've missed the big pest boardroom meeting where we suddenly decided to pile on Nana because he was known to be funny to troll (was he?). I thought the sub was mostly pro-Anthony until he declared war on it for not washing his fucking balls after the Oakerson roast. It wasn't some silly bit, Nana himself suddenly decided that his fans were his enemies and everything snowballed from there.

I don't get the autists who think these things are mutually exclusive. Anthony became a target because:
  • He stopped being funny.
  • He started to openly antagonize his fanbase in disproportionate ways.
  • His private persona was revealed to be even more disturbing and reprehensible than people assumed.
All these factors worked in tandem and fed into eachother, as more nasty revelations and events were brought into existence by all the self-reinforcing negative attention he calles on himself. It's called a downward spiral for a reason.
And amidst all of that, Anthony quit trying to even pretend to be funny anymore.

lowend73

Forum Clout
Anthony “I always made sure to make it funny!” Cumia wasted the last 5 years of his limelight ranting about how unruly blacks are when he couldn’t keep himself from tweeting about how they’re animals. Ranting about how emotional blacks are while losing his fucking mind daily on the air. The more he was told how scared of black people whites are, the more he talked and the angrier he got. He had to build up a complex of being a tough guy. Whites are scared to talk about blacks, so me being obsessed with black people means i’m very strong! And anyone who doesn’t devote as much time to niggers as me is just a GUILTY WHITE PERSON.

And remember…he’s NOT racist. Just a realist. But you think he’s a racist? FINE, I’M A FUCKING RACIST! I DONT CARE ANYMORE! Oh you’re disinviting me someplace? HAHAHA DUDE ITS A FUCKIN JOKEE DUDE WHEN’D YOU TURN INTO SUCH A PC FUCKIN LIBERAL DOUCHE I’M NOT A RACIST HAHA HOLEE SHIT

I have so much contempt in my heart for this guy.
Anthony always kept quiet when guests like Tyson, 50 cent, etc came on the show

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Forum Clout
START SHOW:
“Fucking black shoots an old lady and The Times doesn’t pick it up? WHAT THE FUCK!”

RANDOMLY SCROLL TO 15:00:
“I just don’t understand why Obama is above reproach? You’re not allowed to disagree with the president or you’re racist. Ok retards.”

RANDOMLY SCROLL TO 49:30:
(Caller) “Hey uh Anth no offense but I just think you’re wrong about some things.”

(Anthony) “BULLSHIT YOU STUPID FUCK! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!” *hangs up*

RANDOMLY SCROLL TO 1:18:27:
“This fucking country is going down the toilet. A fuckin’ black guy shoots someone and it’s ‘OH PLEASE THINK OF THE BLACK MAN’S FEELINGS!’ KISS MY ASS, IDIOTS!”

RANDOMLY SCROLL TO 1:51:32:
“You gotta be careful around the wild chimpanzees.”

RANDOMLY SCROLL TO 2:43:51:
“WHITE MAN ATTACKS SOMEONE: Focus on his race. BLACK MAN DOES THE SAME THING: focus on society…”

RANDOMLY SCROLL TO 3:16:34:
“You see the crime stats and it’s absolutely shocking. I mean it’s truly jaw-dropping the amount of crime these “people” commit.”

LOL.

And to this day Anthony sees nothing wrong with how he turned the comedy show into a platform for his racial politics.
THE FIRST AMENDMENT YOU FUCKING NIGGER :image_4764_m:

Forum Clout
Fatrick deserves everything he's gotten but gets pretty stale as far as the site's "center attraction" is concerned.
Hotdog Joe was such a great cow in the way he never failed to top his retardation each time for like 3 years. I guess he is a true musician after all, since his self-embarrassment is almost rhythmic.
When he was active as Doxxer100 and Intellectual homosexual, I always started my day going to his profile and reading all the retarded shit he posted the night before.

Forum Clout
Meh, I detest ETM. The only time I ever chuckled was, of course, when they chided his blotchy appearances on cam. And the video of him driving around the electric kid car into the parking garage. Otherwise, all the rest of it was scripted horse shit. Once I know something is back office scripted garbage I tap out immediately. Excise it from my put me to sleep playlist.

I know everyone hates Bort Hatley, but the Brent/Katelyn omnibus is a stunning listen for total piece of shit degeneracy! It's not funny in the traditional sense, but it's a deep, dark dive into egregious degenerate behavior and worth the listen if you're taking a much needed break from indulging in the Artie years for the ten thousandth time in a row. It's from 2018/2019 era just prior to the COVID Stern complete faggotry. The only thing listenable from late Stern, in my opinion.
First few years of ETM were great because it was real. Than Johnny Fratto came into the picture and everything became fake schtick. I agree the Bort swinging saga was the last great radio Howard will ever do.
If anyone is interested in taking the deep dive -

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
First few years of ETM were great because it was real. Than Johnny Fratto came into the picture and everything became fake schtick. I agree the Bort swinging saga was the last great radio Howard will ever do.
If anyone is interested in taking the deep dive -

100%

Like him, hate him or indifference... Bort, indeed, was the last great radio for Pelican Boi. Hours of material there that isn't 25+ years old already.

RIP to that lil alien fingered, backwards footed nigga ETM. That pic of the python face to face with him and his eyes bugged out is priceless comedy. Python was figuring out how it was gonna eat that midget and Eric was pissing Pepsi!

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
Because you faggots go non-stop on this "actually Ant was the real issue all along!" shit the way you do any other gay fad bit. Where were you guys the past 10 years? Yeah I'm sure everyone except 4 terminally online truckers were just blind to Opie's genius.
Just admit Ant is the most reactive to trolling and the funniest to fuck with, that's it. Trying to frame it as sticking up for niggers or 13-year-olds is KiwiFag cognitive dissonance. Stop trying to clinically recontextualize decades of radio just because he's the grossest in real life.

It's monumentally gay to defend boring ass lazy nothingburger comedy vacuum Opie or neurotic ripoff artist AIDS-ridden mess Norton just because Ant is a brainbroken drunk liar coward pedophile.

I mean that show stunk and everybody agreed the entire staff checked out years ago. OnA was a corpse for years.
Opie ruled. You're drinking the Kumia Koolaid if you think otherwise. Squirting mustard on Asians from the 7th story window is funnier than any old TV reference Anth can come up with.

G

Opie ruled. You're drinking the Kumia Koolaid if you think otherwise. Squirting mustard on Asians from the 7th story window is funnier than any old TV reference Anth can come up with.
I remember that mustard bit and I legit laughed out loud thinking about it. Nailed some suited up gook and fucked up his day. Whenever Opie acted like a lunatic it was hilarious.

What does Nana do? Quote Joe Pesci movies and cry about nigger crime? Fail at stand up and get yelled at by his girlfriend on twitch? Thats about as hilarious as picturing Yimmy getting fucked by his buffalo Bill looking ass wife.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Fatrick deserves everything he's gotten but gets pretty stale as far as the site's "center attraction" is concerned.
Hotdog Joe was such a great cow in the way he never failed to top his retardation each time for like 3 years. I guess he is a true musician after all, since his self-embarrassment is almost rhythmic.
Joe’s buffoonery was centered around stepping on uniquely different and visible rakes shamelessly in public. He’s naturally funny but only when it’s unintentional.

Pat is not much more than a low code bot from 2004 for 95% of the time until he does something profoundly stupid, which he tries to do in secret but is always exposed because he’s retarded

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
START SHOW:
“Fucking black shoots an old lady and The Times doesn’t pick it up? WHAT THE FUCK!”

RANDOMLY SCROLL TO 15:00:
“I just don’t understand why Obama is above reproach? You’re not allowed to disagree with the president or you’re racist. Ok retards.”

RANDOMLY SCROLL TO 49:30:
(Caller) “Hey uh Anth no offense but I just think you’re wrong about some things.”

(Anthony) “BULLSHIT YOU STUPID FUCK! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!” *hangs up*

RANDOMLY SCROLL TO 1:18:27:
“This fucking country is going down the toilet. A fuckin’ black guy shoots someone and it’s ‘OH PLEASE THINK OF THE BLACK MAN’S FEELINGS!’ KISS MY ASS, IDIOTS!”

RANDOMLY SCROLL TO 1:51:32:
“You gotta be careful around the wild chimpanzees.”

RANDOMLY SCROLL TO 2:43:51:
“WHITE MAN ATTACKS SOMEONE: Focus on his race. BLACK MAN DOES THE SAME THING: focus on society…”

RANDOMLY SCROLL TO 3:16:34:
“You see the crime stats and it’s absolutely shocking. I mean it’s truly jaw-dropping the amount of crime these “people” commit.”

LOL.

And to this day Anthony sees nothing wrong with how he turned the comedy show into a platform for his racial politics.
His problem isn't even being racist, we all are to some extent, he uses it as a deflection to prove how macho he his despite everyone knowing he's a fag. That's what winds me up the most, as the opester used to sound-drop, "BE MORE FUNNY". Enough about the niggers, you nigger-brained faggot
EDIT: Read the thread you're responding to, reiterating shit people have already said sniff

Last edited: