• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I put on a random O&A from 2010.

G

START SHOW:
“Fucking black shoots an old lady and The Times doesn’t pick it up? WHAT THE FUCK!”

RANDOMLY SCROLL TO 15:00:
“I just don’t understand why Obama is above reproach? You’re not allowed to disagree with the president or you’re racist. Ok retards.”

RANDOMLY SCROLL TO 49:30:
(Caller) “Hey uh Anth no offense but I just think you’re wrong about some things.”

(Anthony) “BULLSHIT YOU STUPID FUCK! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!” *hangs up*

RANDOMLY SCROLL TO 1:18:27:
“This fucking country is going down the toilet. A fuckin’ black guy shoots someone and it’s ‘OH PLEASE THINK OF THE BLACK MAN’S FEELINGS!’ KISS MY ASS, IDIOTS!”

RANDOMLY SCROLL TO 1:51:32:
“You gotta be careful around the wild chimpanzees.”

RANDOMLY SCROLL TO 2:43:51:
“WHITE MAN ATTACKS SOMEONE: Focus on his race. BLACK MAN DOES THE SAME THING: focus on society…”

RANDOMLY SCROLL TO 3:16:34:
“You see the crime stats and it’s absolutely shocking. I mean it’s truly jaw-dropping the amount of crime these “people” commit.”

[SIZE=26px]LOL.[/SIZE]

And to this day Anthony sees nothing wrong with how he turned the comedy show into a platform for his racial politics.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
START SHOW:
“Fucking black shoots an old lady and The Times doesn’t pick it up? WHAT THE FUCK!”
“THERES A RACIAL ISSUE THAT NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT (except me on my nationally syndicated radio show, and the websites talking about it, and Fox News where I got this story from.)”

It’s hilarious how they’d act outraged like “WHY ISNT CNN COVERING BLACK PROFESSOR PUNCHES WHITE MAN IN THE FACE???” Why the fuck would they? Is that worthy of national news? The reason you’re seeing it on Fox isn’t because they’re “unbiased” but because they’re the only network retarded enough to just air shlock, especially if it angers people like Anthony who use it to contribute to their wider, vitriolic worldview.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Yeah Opie and Jimmy's show was phenomenal!
Its so strange how you take any chance to defend Cumia. Ok, I get your sarcastic remark. Opie and Jim sucked! And…? Are you saying Compound Media was better than them? Better than O&A?

How did the dumb shit you just typed relate at all to the point of Anthony ruining O&A.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Anthony “I always made sure to make it funny!” Cumia wasted the last 5 years of his limelight ranting about how unruly blacks are when he couldn’t keep himself from tweeting about how they’re animals. Ranting about how emotional blacks are while losing his fucking mind daily on the air. The more he was told how scared of black people whites are, the more he talked and the angrier he got. He had to build up a complex of being a tough guy. Whites are scared to talk about blacks, so me being obsessed with black people means i’m very strong! And anyone who doesn’t devote as much time to niggers as me is just a GUILTY WHITE PERSON.

And remember…he’s NOT racist. Just a realist. But you think he’s a racist? FINE, I’M A FUCKING RACIST! I DONT CARE ANYMORE! Oh you’re disinviting me someplace? HAHAHA DUDE ITS A FUCKIN JOKEE DUDE WHEN’D YOU TURN INTO SUCH A PC FUCKIN LIBERAL DOUCHE I’M NOT A RACIST HAHA HOLEE SHIT

I have so much contempt in my heart for this guy.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Its so strange how you take any chance to defend Cumia. Ok, I get your sarcastic remark. Opie and Jim sucked! And…? Are you saying Compound Media was better than them? Better than O&A?

How did the dumb shit you just typed relate at all to the point of Anthony ruining O&A.

Because you faggots go non-stop on this "actually Ant was the real issue all along!" shit the way you do any other gay fad bit. Where were you guys the past 10 years? Yeah I'm sure everyone except 4 terminally online truckers were just blind to Opie's genius.
Just admit Ant is the most reactive to trolling and the funniest to fuck with, that's it. Trying to frame it as sticking up for niggers or 13-year-olds is KiwiFag cognitive dissonance. Stop trying to clinically recontextualize decades of radio just because he's the grossest in real life.

It's monumentally gay to defend boring ass lazy nothingburger comedy vacuum Opie or neurotic ripoff artist AIDS-ridden mess Norton just because Ant is a brainbroken drunk liar coward pedophile.

Them doing solo shows because Anthony ruined O&A doesn’t mean that they ruined O&A………

I mean that show stunk and everybody agreed the entire staff checked out years ago. OnA was a corpse for years.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I mean that show stunk and everybody agreed the entire staff checked out years ago. OnA was a corpse for years.
O&A was like a bloated desiccated mangled corpse of a show that would somehow reanimate like new and spend one day walking the earth normally only to return to their bed inside the coffin and shut the lid for another month before making another effort at appearing alive. I can't believe people here think that they would have made it another contract without one of them being fired or quitting. Or at least splitting the show up into one of them doing mornings and the other doing afternoons.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
O&A was like a bloated desiccated mangled corpse of a show that would somehow reanimate like new and spend one day walking the earth normally only to return to their bed inside the coffin and shut the lid for another month before making another effort at appearing alive. I can't believe people here think that they would have made it another contract without one of them being fired or quitting. Or at least splitting the show up into one of them doing mornings and the other doing afternoons.

Frankenstein raising his monster with electricity only for it to go off about the F/Ns

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
In their defense, 2010 was still a great year imo. I loved the "we hate this fucking place" saga of 2009 up until Patrice's death, and then they really started phoning it in and the race rants became constant.

I could be wrong but I think this was the year where they talked about posters in the halls that they put up before them, and it prompted Anthony's "wait a minute.... BOOK RADIO!?!? BOOK RADIO!!!!"

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Imagine if it was Opie who got fired first for filming Roland taking a shit. I still laugh out loud thinking about obese Roland sitting on the toilet and all of a sudden he sees a phone creep under the door of the stall and hears Opie quietly do that frat boy cackle.

I don’t even know if that’s how it went down but Opie getting fired for that was some OG shock jock shit.

G

Imagine if it was Opie who got fired first for filming Roland taking a shit. I still laugh out loud thinking about obese Roland sitting on the toilet and all of a sudden he sees a phone creep under the door of the stall and hears Opie quietly do that frat boy cackle.

I don’t even know if that’s how it went down but Opie getting fired for that was some OG shock jock shit.
How did he even get caught? Did Roland snitch him out like a fucking loser?