I once sold a Ford GT for almost $70k OVER sticker

It’s Meboe

Solo Slow Joe Acoustic Show
No you didn't Fatso

You a fag if you reading this.PNG

He's told this lie before. He worked at the used car lot for like two years or something. There's no way they'd even let him within spitting distance of a Ford GT and there's also absolutely no reason for someone to pay 50% more than the car's sticker price. Like, how did this scenario go?

"Excuse me, sir! Yes, you. The very fat one who is fetching donuts and coffee for the sales crew! How much is this automobile? My son Montague will be attending Yale this autumn and requires motorized transportation!"

"It's $158,000, child. Can't you read the price sticker, little one? I'm sorry you're so stupid. I can't help you."

"$158,000?!? Bah, a mere pittance! Maychance I can offer you almost 50% more money for absolutely no reason??? Here is a check for $228,000! Give me the keys, post haste! "

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
It’s been pointed out, but no one would trust him in sales. You have to earn trust for big ticket items/jobs over time. 2 years for probably(?) one of their most expensive items, if not the most, would not happen. Not to mention even if you’re more knowledgeable about what you’re trying to sell someone, sometimes you have to bite your tongue and let them speak. Which as well know, Rick MUST be heard. Not sure why I’m even bothering to make more arguments proving his lies. Fat.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
He's told this lie before. He worked at the used car lot for like two years or something. There's no way they'd even let him within spitting distance of a Ford GT and there's also absolutely no reason for someone to pay 50% more than the car's sticker price. Like, how did this scenario go?

"Excuse me, sir! Yes, you. The very fat one who is fetching donuts and coffee for the sales crew! How much is this automobile? My son Montague will be attending Yale this autumn and requires motorized transportation!"

"It's $158,000, child. Can't you read the price sticker, little one? I'm sorry you're so stupid. I can't help you."

"$158,000?!? Bah, a mere pittance! Maychance I can offer you almost 50% more money for absolutely no reason??? Here is a check for $228,000! Give me the keys, post haste! "
It’s been pointed out, but no one would trust him in sales. You have to earn trust for big ticket items/jobs over time. 2 years for probably(?) one of their most expensive items, if not the most, would not happen. Not to mention even if you’re more knowledgeable about what you’re trying to sell someone, sometimes you have to bite your tongue and let them speak. Which as well know, Rick MUST be heard. Not sure why I’m even bothering to make more arguments proving his lies. Fat.
Guys I don't think Pat would lie about something like this, especially on Twitter

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Former car sales man here, this is a lie and Pat only lasted 2 months selling cars after his big 100k FL job “fell through” as soon as he moved to FL (I think it was a Amway scam) and quit over this sale. He claimed he made zero money on the deal and quit because the dealership was “screwing him over” on pay yet never sold cars elsewhere. At the most they let him gas it or if he saw the guy buying it they let a better salesman handle it, not a rookie.

Also, when Pat sold this car he admitted he was “in draw” which means he sold NOTHING and owed the dealership money for doing zero in sales.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He would be the worst car salesman in history
I imagine he refused to learn about any of ford other vehicles (F150 is one of the top selling vehicles in the country) and only thought he would be selling Mustangs. He told himself he’s an expert on mustangs not realizing you have to SELL the cars and not just rattle off mustang history.

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
I’m sorry to be an argumentative little bitch but this is not true in the car business.

If you have 2 feet and a pulse you can get hired at a Ford lot, and if you have a lead that was willing to pay 70k over msrp for a fucking mustang they sure as shit would let you write it. Probably have a manager or a vet close it though.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I’m sorry to be an argumentative little bitch but this is not true in the car business.

If you have 2 feet and a pulse you can get hired at a Ford lot, and if you have a lead that was willing to pay 70k over msrp for a fucking mustang they sure as shit would let you write it. Probably have a manager or a vet close it though.
This is true, they will hire anyone with a pulse because it’s commission and they don’t owe you a paycheck. However, in a dealership with a high ticket item once the store knows it’s a sale it will be handed off to either a top guy or sales manager or sometimes even a GM will close it so nothing goes wrong. They call that a “house” deal if it’s one of the managers doing it and that’s probably what happened here, Pat only being there 2 months and in draw (not selling anything) they took the retard away from this sale. He says he gassed it which I’m sure he asked to do so he could brag about driving it.

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
This is true, they will hire anyone with a pulse because it’s commission and they don’t owe you a paycheck. However, in a dealership with a high ticket item once the store knows it’s a sale it will be handed off to either a top guy or sales manager or sometimes even a GM will close it so nothing goes wrong. They call that a “house” deal if it’s one of the managers doing it and that’s probably what happened here, Pat only being there 2 months and in draw (not selling anything) they took the retard away from this sale. He says he gassed it which I’m sure he asked to do so he could brag about driving it.
Well, it depends. If they are total scumbag they’ll make it a house deal. If they’re alright they’d at least spiff the salesman who found it if not give them half a deal

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
If he said it was a special edition Porsche , Mercedes or a lotus or some other rarer car type maybe it would be believable .
But as others have said the bros that are interested in a ford GT and can afford it would either exhaustively research it or use a professional broker.

No professional car broker would deal with a junior level salesman and no one who exhaustively researches car would get taken by a 1.7