• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I mean Boq is still my nigga and everything, but what was he thinking posting those pictures of his white bitches?

Cugine

I am typing this teary eyed crying and shaking
Forum Clout
IMG_2796.jpeg

You fucked up my nigga, with peace and love. Pride before the fall.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Boq has recently discovered how wonderful we have it to be hhhhwhite and is lashing out at us. Please excuse his behavior. In his culture they fuck 6 year old child brides, so just keep that in mind while judging him. He may also expose you to his vast audience too:
feb1e16b6bdbd7e35a4c4f88c83d731e.jpeg

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I don't want to badmouth him and become some kind of obsession, but we've seen this with certain users here - getting fun attention and revealing a little too much or trying to live up to the caricature of themselves that they've made

One might wrongfully say that he's been doing things out of a want to be respected by people or place himself above folks who are obviously well beneath him. One could construe that certain ramblings are ego driven, and posted due to a somewhat delusional sense of not-commonly-known knowledge.
One could also say he's feeding into those as a bit.

I'm of a different opinion, I cannot throw a stone at a man who I know I would also become if I had over 100 people viewing every youtube video I made.
And for that reason, I read every Boq post. And I usually give a Colin, cause it makes me think.

G

I don't want to badmouth him and become some kind of obsession, but we've seen this with certain users here - getting fun attention and revealing a little too much or trying to live up to the caricature of themselves that they've made

One might wrongfully say that he's been doing things out of a want to be respected by people or place himself above folks who are obviously well beneath him. One could construe that certain ramblings are ego driven, and posted due to a somewhat delusional sense of not-commonly-known knowledge.
One could also say he's feeding into those as a bit.

I'm of a different opinion, I cannot throw a stone at a man who I know I would also become if I had over 100 people viewing every youtube video I made.
And for that reason, I read every Boq post. And I usually give a Colin, cause it makes me think.
Well said ... nothing I could add to this

Cugine

I am typing this teary eyed crying and shaking
Forum Clout
When I post my current wife, is when you consider it me giving in. I posted those decade+ old pics more to taunt
Like I said in my initial post, with peace and love. I can’t exactly describe it, but @Brooke Shields made a valiant effort at it, there is something about your vibe that is so intriguing. Even though I might not fully comprehend what you’re saying all the time (I had to google “magic sprinkles”) I still look forward to whatever you might have to say.

You posting those pics to justify yourself just seemed very @gassers and Dan-like, and has left your ex bitches open to the Flavia treatment, and you’re better than that.

The brunette is way hotter than the blonde btw, nice score.