I mean Boq is still my nigga and everything, but what was he thinking posting those pictures of his white bitches?

Cugine

I am typing this teary eyed crying and shaking
IMG_2796.jpeg

You fucked up my nigga, with peace and love. Pride before the fall.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
I don't want to badmouth him and become some kind of obsession, but we've seen this with certain users here - getting fun attention and revealing a little too much or trying to live up to the caricature of themselves that they've made

One might wrongfully say that he's been doing things out of a want to be respected by people or place himself above folks who are obviously well beneath him. One could construe that certain ramblings are ego driven, and posted due to a somewhat delusional sense of not-commonly-known knowledge.
One could also say he's feeding into those as a bit.

I'm of a different opinion, I cannot throw a stone at a man who I know I would also become if I had over 100 people viewing every youtube video I made.
And for that reason, I read every Boq post. And I usually give a Colin, cause it makes me think.

NewJersey.gov

PickleRickle was definitely called an idiot IRL
I don't want to badmouth him and become some kind of obsession, but we've seen this with certain users here - getting fun attention and revealing a little too much or trying to live up to the caricature of themselves that they've made

One might wrongfully say that he's been doing things out of a want to be respected by people or place himself above folks who are obviously well beneath him. One could construe that certain ramblings are ego driven, and posted due to a somewhat delusional sense of not-commonly-known knowledge.
One could also say he's feeding into those as a bit.

I'm of a different opinion, I cannot throw a stone at a man who I know I would also become if I had over 100 people viewing every youtube video I made.
And for that reason, I read every Boq post. And I usually give a Colin, cause it makes me think.
Well said ... nothing I could add to this

Cugine

I am typing this teary eyed crying and shaking
When I post my current wife, is when you consider it me giving in. I posted those decade+ old pics more to taunt
Like I said in my initial post, with peace and love. I can’t exactly describe it, but @Brooke Shields made a valiant effort at it, there is something about your vibe that is so intriguing. Even though I might not fully comprehend what you’re saying all the time (I had to google “magic sprinkles”) I still look forward to whatever you might have to say.

You posting those pics to justify yourself just seemed very @gassers and Dan-like, and has left your ex bitches open to the Flavia treatment, and you’re better than that.

The brunette is way hotter than the blonde btw, nice score.