• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I mean.. 4k a month to F/N post isn’t too bad

Forum Clout
$4k is what he used to make for doing less than a week of his radio show, which was itself less than 20 hours.

The number being thrown around about Opie & Anthony's salaries in 2014 was 3 million dollars a year so 57k a week, 11.5k a day or 2.8k an hour of on air work so Cumia is effectively bragging about what he used to make in about 80 minutes a decade ago.

The guy should have real estate and investments out the ass not a half decent house in a state he doesn't want to live in.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Screenshot 2024-06-23 at 1.44.16 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-06-23 at 1.45.23 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-06-23 at 1.44.59 PM.png

Still sounds about the same shit you said on air stupid

lowend73

Forum Clout
Raking in almost $2 per tweet. This is the social media influencer equivalent of fruit stand busking.

omCxooo.png
Im an out of touch retard, but how does it actually work? By that, I mean paid for posting. I get the streamers that have ad revenue, still in the dark about this....

lowend73

Forum Clout
Not only that but a brand new mortgage, so he's at the very beginning of his amortization schedule, so almost nothing is actually going into paying down principal.

He had a mortgage at the old place too, so when he finally sold at a loss, he had to pay off the balance of that. I'm thinking he simply didn't have the cash to pay for the new place outright, or he knows he's old and doesn't have 30 years in him, so why not keep the liquidity and not give a fuck when you die and the bank forecloses.
He should have taken his losses and got an apartment to begin with. Not sure why he did the McMansion

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
You are discounting how much that faggot loved his shitty karaoke "stage"
The only other person I know who loves karaoke has much as Nana, is this autistic guy who hits up a sports bar I frequent sometimes.

Unlike Nana, that guy enjoys life, and karaoke has actual fulfillment in his life and isn’t an outlet for letting his inner faggot out