• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I mean.. 4k a month to F/N post isn’t too bad

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
He bought his mcmansion during the precrash housing boom for 3 mil, and sold during the greatest house inflation in the 2020s for 2.3 mil
Yes but how much did the shitbox he live in now cost? Why doesn't he have millions parked away from his peak earning days? I know the answer, but where does he get the balls to rant against niggers when he is one?

Forum Clout
Now imagine how much O&A would make at their most old, bitter, and crotchety... if they did a live show on X.COM

Even Alex Jones is doing his show on X.COM now...
They've been gone and estranged too long to have an audience for that to make it worthwhile.

Forum Clout
You're wrong, but nice try with the analysis though.

There is and always will be a place on earth for Opie & Anthony. Your continued frequenting of this site proves that. And Punt
It ain't happening for O&A again. Maybe, big maybe, after the next election settles they could make something happen if they put in effort and the lawyers don't get too much in the way, but anything they do would be ignored right now.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
It ain't happening for O&A again. Maybe, big maybe, after the next election settles they could make something happen if they put in effort and the lawyers don't get too much in the way, but anything they do would be ignored right now.

Oh, that's interesting you can come up with these weird ass, random opinions ranging from "It will never happen" to "Actually it will only happen at this exact window of time that I have specified." Know it all naysayer.

Ignored? Hey dummy. You clearly don't understand how Opie & Anthony operate. You don't get to ignore O&A. Not when they want your attention. Stupid

Forum Clout
Oh, that's interesting you can come up with these weird ass, random opinions ranging from "It will never happen" to "Actually it will only happen at this exact window of time that I have specified." Know it all naysayer.

Ignored? Hey dummy. You clearly don't understand how Opie & Anthony operate. You don't get to ignore O&A. Not when they want your attention. Stupid
yeah well that's just like your opinion man

Andy Elliott

Closer
Forum Clout
Good for him. His meager earnings do nothing to cleanse him of the stain of intense, all-consuming faggotry he wallows in all day for that money. Sitting there all day in his wrinkly trousers, tittering and giggling over his gay phone like a queer, interacting with other faggots all day, that's who Nana Cue-mia really is. On his rest home deathbed, he'll be calling out for Twitter, as the FN health aides all laugh at the gay dying retard.

I could read a whole book of posts like this. You really have a way with words when it comes to bashing tranpa

Forum Clout
Nana is becoming Brother Joe where he brags about something without realizing how embarrassing it really is. He had the second biggest radio show in the largest media market in the US an is bragging about making $800 on a stagnant/dying social media platform. (That as we know consumes most of his day). He's not some up and coming YouTuber or Influencer... He's a known name, that has an audience.

But he doesn't see it that way because he's so addicted to that Twitter engagement: This is a massive win for him.

I bet this means more to him than his big Infinity radio contract back in the day.

He's Lonely Virgil, bragging about $600 in autographs from a Convention.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Nana is becoming Brother Joe where he brags about something without realizing how embarrassing it really is. He had the second biggest radio show in the largest media market in the US an is bragging about making $800 on a stagnant/dying social media platform. (That as we know consumes most of his day). He's not some up and coming YouTuber or Influencer... He's a known name, that has an audience.

But he doesn't see it that way because he's so addicted to that Twitter engagement: This is a massive win for him.

I bet this means more to him than his big Infinity radio contract back in the day.

He's Lonely Virgil, bragging about $600 in autographs from a Convention.
I really do just want to get his account banned, it’s tough but more effort should be put into this cause.

Hitting him in any source of income will be ribbing. The unseen meltdown he’ll have at his vampiric home over it, is well worth it.

Even Elon’s twitter has its limits, he’s gotten warnings before in some of his stuff, and days he goes 8-15 hours without tweeting, means he’s gotten a timeout or passed out drunk

Andy Elliott

Closer
Forum Clout
I really do just want to get his account banned, it’s tough but more effort should be put into this cause.

Hitting him in any source of income will be ribbing. The unseen meltdown he’ll have at his vampiric home over it, is well worth it.

Even Elon’s twitter has its limits, he’s gotten warnings before in some of his stuff, and days he goes 8-15 hours without tweeting, means he’s gotten a timeout or passed out drunk

That's why I don't understand some of you faggots wanting to keep his YouTube channel up.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
That's why I don't understand some of you faggots wanting to keep his YouTube channel up.

Anthony will get himself terminated, but do see your point.

We already fucked with 2 or 3 of his lives to the point he had to edit parts of it out

Hitting his income will piss him off, look what the outcome of hitting Moo’s pockets did