I love seeing grown men ride a bicycle with no hands

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
Riding a bicycle as an adult is about the gayest thing you can do. There's all these crackheads in the town I'm from and you constantly see several of them riding bikes with no hands. They 100% think they look cool as fuck when they do it. Like if they're riding with both hands and they see someone coming up they take their hands off the handlebars to impress them. I always swerve at them in my truck.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
No hands on your bike IS cool

1715171662038.png

Riding a bicycle as an adult is about the gayest thing you can do. There's all these crackheads in the town I'm from and you constantly see several of them riding bikes with no hands. They 100% think they look cool as fuck when they do it. Like if they're riding with both hands and they see someone coming up they take their hands off the handlebars to impress them. I always swerve at them in my truck.
Kids do something similar with trying to impress people, except they do wheelies. I make sure and look in another direction, or I pull a Norton/Kenny and shout “you dropped something” and then giggle to myself. Fuckin’ wheelie past me? I’ll show ya.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
Kids do something similar with trying to impress people, except they do wheelies. I make sure and look in another direction, or I pull a Norton/Kenny and shout “you dropped something” and then giggle to myself. Fuckin’ wheelie past me? I’ll show ya.
My neighbour's dad when I was a kid was this big, fat, useless manboy. I had to go over there to catch the bus and he'd try to impress the kids with some stupid shit all the time. I remember him riding around the driveway doing wheelies on a mountain bike, taking the head off a broom so he could spin it around like a ninja and another time they had me over to swim in their pool and he kept doing flips off the diving board. He'd always look around and see who watched him. I always looked away. You're 40 and you're only good at things that don't matter, retard.

Another time, I dug a big sick pond when I was like 10. That guy saw and he was like "do your parents know you're digging up the yard, Abe? They might not be too happy about that." I was like "yes" but I wanted to lose my shit on him like "My mom suggested this, asshole. So here I am working. You go back inside and play your computer games. I'm sorry you're less useful than a ten year old. Sorry your little faggot kid has whatever pug breathing disorder he has and can't actually do anything without almost dying. Sorry your ugly wife is the most visibly suicidal person I've ever seen and I notice this as a ten year old."

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
I don't know. When I see someone riding with no hands I think to my self "damn, that's impressive. How does he do that?" Then I allow myself to dream if just for a minute that it was me over there. Riding so free with no hands.
I almost exclusively rode with no hands when I was a kid. And yes, I obviously felt cool as fuck. You just lean to turn. But if I have to ride a bike for any reason as a grown man it's all business.

TorpidSloth

One of the funniest things I've ever seen live in person was this dipshit who thought he was suave fall off his bike. It was in the summer in a small town in Italy, this guy was no more than 20, shirtless with shades, going pretty fast through the town square which was at a slight gradient so he'd picked up some speed going downhill. He turned and wolf whistled at these local girls and, almost exactly at that moment, his front wheel hit a massive pothole on the cobblestone and he went flying over his handlebars. I'm pretty sure he broke at least one wrist trying to break his fall and his shoulder looked fucked up too. Being Italian, he was also literally crying. I was too, but from laughter.

One of the funniest things I've ever seen live in person was this dipshit who thought he was suave fall off his bike. It was in the summer in a small town in Italy, this guy was no more than 20, shirtless with shades, going pretty fast through the town square which was at a slight gradient so he'd picked up some speed going downhill. He turned and wolf whistled at these local girls and, almost exactly at that moment, his front wheel hit a massive pothole on the cobblestone and he went flying over his handlebars. I'm pretty sure he broke at least one wrist trying to break his fall and his shoulder looked fucked up too. Being Italian, he was also literally crying. I was too, but from laughter.
Are you saying Italian men can be overly emotional, like children crying for their mothers?

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
Probably busted his collarbone. Pretty common when you fly over the handlebars like that.