• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

I like the guy, but BeigeFrequency sucks

G

[MEDIA=youtube]UwNtcoin_Iw[/MEDIA]

lol wow you're uncovering what a piece of shit Jon Jones is? That's deep, bro.
Just combine cocks with the Britfag and moonsault Fatrick into deep space nine with his fellow SFWA fags.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
I like Beige. Hes gotta good enough sense of humor. One of the top comments on one of his videos was me saying something along the lines of “Good luck with your transition Beige. So stunning. So brave.” and he gave it a ❤️. At least he didnt delete the comment, tuck his cock in his asscheeks and run. Its also hilarious because we pushed the narrative so hard that everyone just accepts it at face value. No one ever asks for proof. They just say “yea that makes sense” haha.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
I had never heard about this and apparently people think he suicided her after she wanted to write a book about the experience
Never heard about it either. The article is funny. They switch back from She to He a few times. They also call it a transsexual like the good ol days. “Seiuli asked for a ride home, and Murphy told him to get in. "He was concerned for her," Block said”. So….would ya?
7e7031bd7c664c93564cfd9f4e8fa11a.jpeg

Also never heard of this either -> “British actor Hugh Grant wasn't so lucky when he was arrested in his car on Hollywood's Sunset Strip in 1995 having sex with female hooker Divine Brown. He pleaded no contest to lewd conduct and was ordered to pay an $1,800 fine and take an AIDS awareness course.” Stupid faggot had to take an AIDS class for fucking whores haha

Racist Google Intern

I'm not really racist, my best friend is black
I don't need an hour documentary to learn that a man willing to get his face caved in for money, did some bad things before that. I doubt most fighters are like that but out of self preservation I will assume they all are.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
i wish i knew were beige posted about his tranny problems

its obviously some reddit but I want to know his alt