I like the guy, but BeigeFrequency sucks

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I recently re watched the entire 5 hour Cumia saga. It's on some other channel now because he took them down after Joe copyright struck him or some shit. His subtle inside jokes were good vs Porsalin trying to shoehorn in 55 word monkey jokes every time he mentioned Sam. He did that bc Nick Mullen laughed at him calling Bobby "fat piece of shit Bobby Kelly."

I found Big Lenny and Genova through beige vids too.
I just rewatched the Cumia doc again this week - it’s fantastic. I miss the days of the Peoples Court, Colin Flannery vs Ronnie B, and the vibrating egg. Nana is so obscure at this point I sometimes forget that he’s alive.

WhereWeAt

Some fighters are not good people? This Beige guy really gets the whole picture. What's next, you telling me that when teenage niggers are given millions of dollars that they don't make good financial decisions?
No teenager with millions makes good decisions.

I did have a shower thought the other day about how young Eddie Murphy really avoided doing any dumb shit, breaking the stereotype of both wealthy black people and famous teenagers. Aside from the tranny arrest in 97 and the baby drama with Scary Spice, he's been very stable.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Brother Joe Rides Again is one of the greatest documentrees of all time and braun will forever be a legendary pest from that alone! I don't give a shit about any of these MMA guys but those videos gets numbahs so i can understand why he does them.

I think ufc is gay as fuck. Boxing is the only cool fighting sport. Norton’s fake love of ufc is the gayest thing about him. Like his fantasy of kiss throwing him the stairs then hugging him. Him being shit on by actual star athletes then being used by ufc fighters is himfulfilling his fantasy.

he never was a fan of any sports. I can’t really call anything that isn’t team oriented a sport. He hates team sports because it takes some appreciation of shit men do to enjoy it.

I think ufc is gay as fuck. Boxing is the only cool fighting sport. Norton’s fake love of ufc is the gayest thing about him. Like his fantasy of kiss throwing him the stairs then hugging him. Him being shit on by actual star athletes then being used by ufc fighters is himfulfilling his fantasy.

he never was a fan of any sports. I can’t really call anything that isn’t team oriented a sport. He hates team sports because it takes some appreciation of shit men do to enjoy it.
UFC >>>> boxing (Usually) Unless your talking great heavyweights like Fury, Wilder and Usyk..