I hope this creepy old fuck gets nana'd

Screenshot_20231030_192741_X.jpg

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Nana did the exact same thing on a cruise taking creep shots of a basketball game
Presumably Fred is on vacation, as well, taking creep shots of blacks eating lunch, just like AntH was on vacation taking creep shots of a family using the basketball court on the cruise.

The fact that blacks can afford to do the same vacation they're doing is what severely triggers them both -- or more accurately, hurts them. It makes them feel they're not doing something exclusive or worthwhile because there are blacks getting some exercise with their family or a group of friends eating lunch together on the same vacation. It's legitimately sad.

Of course, the funny part is that even though AntH at one point could afford some exclusive European vacation without any black Americans around, he never went on one because he has the same tastes as the lower-middle income blacks he despises. And Fred, obviously, is in the same income bracket as the people he despises so they'll always be on whatever vacation he goes on.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Summer breeze fuckin' makes me feel fi-hiiine
This is the most hateable thing these faggots do. Secretly taking pictures of people minding their own business, not being a problem, they're there to fucking eat, same as him. Leave them the fuck alone. How dare they have the audacity to be black in the same location as him? If he has such a problem, why not go confront them? "Excuse me, niggers, I'm glad I can't see your ugly fake cunts. Thank God. Would you mind taking your meals to go? I don't care to dine in the same establishment as you people. For I am Fred from Brooklyn. Chimney sweep to the stars." Then he can get beat up by four women and cry about what ANIMALS the NIGGERS are. "They attacked me and I wasn't doin nothin wrong! #freespeech"

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
The same as nana, he’s right about everything he says, he just says it in a glass house
How is he right about this one? He's complaining about four black women who don't appear to be shouting or doing anything crazy eating lunch at a restaurant. They're not dressed well, but neither is anbody at that restaurant -- it's clearly a casual place.

His thesis in the post is that it's odd that four women of the same race are having lunch together "in a group."
"Women who lunch" is a common stereotype -- white women go out together in groups all the time, as well. I'm sure he worships the Sopranos -- would he take a picture of Carm, Rosalie, Angie Bonapensiero and Adriana having lunch together and be appalled that they are eating lunch together at Vesuvio's?

What he's complaining about just doesn't make any sense, so it goes back to my earlier post. He feels angry/hurt that blacks can afford the same vacation he has been saving up for and is making a nonsensical post about it. It's sad