I honestly believe some of the members here are well known comedians, podcasters (not Dan) etc

G

I remember someone claiming Nick Mullin was on here, I don’t know how they came to that conclusion, but It wouldn’t totally shock me if it were actually true. I wouldn’t be shocked at Zac or Kevin Brennan either

Last edited by a moderator:

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
I remember someone claiming Nick Mullin was on here, I don’t know how they came to that conclusion, but It wouldn’t totally shock me if it were actually true. I wouldn’t be shocked at Zac or Kevin Brennan either
Dan thought Nick Mullen watched his podcast

Redbar has an account here but he hasn't posted enough to get verified into the crit forums

Keep your bitch on a leash Ray, this dogfaced cunt is getting uppity with me.

I rest my case.

00A48FCB-7A13-4136-9063-9C8A81770747.jpeg

3038E10E-D556-4DB4-9874-BECD436E0645.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I always thought Phil collins was a complete faggot. He’s quickly changing my mind on here.
Back in da day Nick would openly admit to reading the subreddit. He even brought it up on RAP I think. He’d respond to some shit people would say. I doubt he stopped reading here.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!