I honestly believe some of the members here are well known comedians, podcasters (not Dan) etc

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Any terminology stand out in particular? I've only listened to make 4 minutes total of RAP and it's all been from links here. Like when Landau mentioned our reddit and made me laugh.
He’s said “Oopsie Doodles” multiple times and even recently. He’s pulled a Norton “genuinely” before too. It’s hard to say because I just kind of notice he got something from here and move on.

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid
Ronan Farrow writes one goddamn article and suddenly you're the biggest pervert in the world because you consensually ask female comics to watch you masturbate. Then every feminist starts adding to the story, oh boo hoo, these women were forced to watch you because they feared saying no to a writer on the Chris Rock show.

Some of your friends are dead, others are successful, Jimmy fucking betrayed you. Yet you still have to live your Kevin Spacey life, fill the hours of the day. How? How do I live without you, I want to know.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Ok ok, you got me. I’m Vietnamese, comedic superstar and winner of Last Comic Standing, Dat Phan.

1656171692908.jpeg

Last edited:

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Danny Sodapop made a quick comment on The Bonfire during the Seth Simon oopsies that the whole thing was orchestrated by a troll, stopped himself, then said he would tell Pig Jay Oinkerson all about it off air and it was never brought up again. I always wondered why he didn't feel like he could discuss it on the show since the whole thing is hilarious and they both also hate that dipshit :unsure:

G

Danny Sodapop made a quick comment on The Bonfire during the Seth Simon oopsies that the whole thing was orchestrated by a troll, stopped himself, then said he would tell Pig Jay Oinkerson all about it off air and it was never brought up again. I always wondered why he didn't feel like he could discuss it on the show since the whole thing is hilarious and they both also hate that dipshit :unsure:
Yeah Soder has been a long time lurker too

Monk

Me watching Brother Joe on the Peoples' Court

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.ladbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2F09cbcd765ef41401edd49e15a6d35707.png

People's Court, Roe's online obituary, Fiverr videos, Ain't It Fun, and a lot of other shit from the sub/forums has had me looking like crying Kevin Smith from laughing so hard over the years. The ghetto black guy and Sons of Tranarchy Fiverr videos almost made me pass out because I couldn't catch my breath from laughing.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
People's Court, Roe's online obituary, Fiverr videos, Ain't It Fun, and a lot of other shit from the sub/forums has had me looking like crying Kevin Smith from laughing so hard over the years. The ghetto black guy and Sons of Tranarchy Fiverr videos almost made me pass out because I couldn't catch my breath from laughing.
I laugh harder at the stupider shit, like the more idiotic and repetitive it is the better. I remember when half the sub was sick of "guess I forgot to laugh" posts, I posted the thread "Snake gets caught by a security camera in MGS1" and the post said "guess I forgot the chaff *chomp*" and the responses to that - both ha ha holy shit and laughter but still being "oh god fucking dammit" - had me fawkin howling.

When Dan said "what is it, all you guys have Christina Ricci avatars, that's your bit?" I was like YESSSSS and had tears of joy.