I have no words... He is fucking nuts.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Rick, and I mean with this the utmost sincerity, nobody gave a fuck or hated you in high school because you were an atheist. Or even a nerd. You were just a faggot.

Then we have ol technicality Tomlinson who didn't REALLY live in podunk Wisconsin but lived like 10 miles away. Not to mention how incredibly fucking insulting it is to all the good people who still live there and didn't move down to Florida to chase their dreams.

And then Rick pretends like retreating back to the liberal utopia of Milwaukee makes him a god damn refugee. He is just so God damn fat.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
"I really don't. I'm pretty awesome".

Screenshot_20211027-074025_Gallery.jpg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
View attachment 10991
View attachment 10992View attachment 10993

The last tweet is the most delusional I've seen him. With the tranny meltdown yesterday, his hatred of black people tweets today, now this... I honestly think he's close to breaking.
You hear that black mothers? Hero Pat is here to bravely speak on your behalf, like he does for Trannies. How fortunate you are to have someone relieve you of the responsibility to express your own wants.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Last night, he's telling black people that they are bigots and they need to fix their community. Today, he's the champion of black mothers.

Hey, Pig, this is why black culture doesn't want white allies. You're a fucking fraud, stay out of everyone else's business and focus on the problems of fat, fat middle age white guys.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Wow, the tranny shit has completely broken his brain.
Me thinks Niki is telling him who to pander to, like what she does with her "business" to get more noticed online, she has some type of idea whats putting up numbahs, its probably working some with ordinary people's sites but with Rick its not, so what does Rick do double downs,dips, pander harder, and call people fucking stupid looking to get some attention

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
If anyone in real life just so happens to call him “Rick” hes going to break down and frantically start to cry. They person (cyberstalker) will be left standing there like “jeez guess this guy really doesnt like his name shortened 🤷‍♂️

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Me thinks Niki is telling him who to pander to, like what she does with her "business" to get more noticed online, she has some type of idea whats putting up numbahs, its probably working some with ordinary people's sites but with Rick its not, so what does Rick do double downs,dips, pander harder, and call people fucking stupid looking to get some attention

Thik Nik also might know a thing or two about woke pandering. Someone once found that she's been involved with the Moth radio show in one way or another. It's some gay, pretentious NPR program, and you know what those faggots are like.