• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I have no words... He is fucking nuts.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
I hope he's walking home from hooligans some night and a pack of niggers turn his asshole inside out before they beat him to death. I look forward to making the journey to rural bumblefuck Wisconsin to shit on his grave.
this is all I want. Some niggers really giving him the business. He can child them through his broken teeth as they run away

MonsterSteve

Age.
Oh Jesus, he's in the middle of a psychotic break. Hopefully this will be interesting.

View attachment 10994
Wait, wasn't separate homecomings democrats idea? Bill Maher just did a bit on his show about how democrats are going backwards in history by creating more segregation with the separate proms, separate national anthems etc. Holy shit how fat could he be?

P

potatopeeler63

I hope he's walking home from hooligans some night and a pack of niggers turn his asshole inside out before they beat him to death. I look forward to making the journey to rural bumblefuck Wisconsin to shit on his grave.
Wrong in every detail, atalker.
Milwaukee is a medium-large city state metropoliTan area, with a vibranT latin quarter.
I’m sorry you’re so stupid.

EraGodless

I want one of his cyberstalkers to be a 6'8" Tyrone with a go-pro on his head as he confronts Fatrick and reveals who he is. I'd pay thousands of dollars for that video.
I'm not 6'8- closer to 6'4--- and if I had nothing to lose, I wouldn't mind "feeding him his teeth" as Pat would say. And then putting him in a shallow grave. It will be justice for Bernell--- the more Pat tweets shit like this, the more I unironically think Patrick killed the dude.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Next one, I honestly think he is weeping right now.

View attachment 11000

Wrong, Porky. School prepares you for life and working a full time job with responsibilities. It does not guarantee a safe space environment. Actually if it did it would be failing the student because once you get out into the real world there is no safety net, just harsh truths, slaps in the mouth and mean words that will hurt your feelings.

MonsterSteve

Age.
I get a hard on thinking about how he's probably laying on his belly on his futon with the tip of a revolver in his mouth resting on the bed while he sweats and cries while furiously tweeting these things. Just pull the trigger. It won't hurt, piggy boy. Oink oink.

(in Minecraft)

G

View attachment 10991
View attachment 10992View attachment 10993

The last tweet is the most delusional I've seen him. With the tranny meltdown yesterday, his hatred of black people tweets today, now this... I honestly think he's close to breaking.
That’s all he’s done except spread nothing but hatred for anyone that remotely disagrees with him, abandon his daughter, support political terrorism not to mention defend people that exploit children. Just that and write shitty fan fiction.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
After a day of hating on black people and tweeting like a deranged pedo, our boy has decided to call it a win and go to sleep.

oct2730.png

What a strange, sad little man he is.

G

This got me thinking. What do you think Pat would do if we introduced one of ourselves to him IRL? I think he’s deranged enough to think that shooting us on sight is legal, because in his his demented world view, all of us are imminent threats to his life because we laugh at his stupidity online. It really wouldn’t shock me if he shot someone who randomly calls him Fatrick and justifies it in his head thinking ”must’ve been one of those Nazi child forum users!”
Why are so many users here (the ones that aren’t Russian bots) so convinced that he’s remotely capable of even the least bit of violence he bullshits about? It’s a bit he’s playing and a very fat one I must say.

I realize this is just a what if? scenario but he’d drop the act right away and just laugh like it wasn’t some big deal. It’s like guys that brag non stop about all the pussy they get. They probably do half as well as they say being able to point to a few numbers of long forgotten hook ups still in their phone.

Patrick doesn’t even have that. You’d think a trained fighter would have something to post about even if it was a sparing match with a local instructor or a shred of muscle. I’d be impressed with simply parental rights he wasn’t strong armed out of.

This is a bad idea and only feed his delusions of self importance but the thought of it still makes me laugh.

‘Hi, nice to me you. I’m Josiah.’

[Cue look of horror, fearful jazz hands and some powerful sharting]

Midian9876

He’s a big reason why I deleted all my social media. I’d occasionally go on political rants, not as faggy, to like 5 people on my FB feed. Hadn’t done it in years, but to spare me ever the urge to do it again, I just nuked that shit. Look at how unhinged he is. Why would you want to live like that? Who thinks he is actually cool outside a few other even more repulsive mutants that ball wash him?

I’m Curbing my alcoholism and fatness as well; I guess Pat, thanks for inspiring me. You are a shit, unhappy, insignificant man obsessed with social media and looking at you, I wouldn’t want to bear any semblance of you. Why would anyone admire you? You don’t even have a blue checkmark.

Also, PCJ took your wife and kid, lol. Faggot.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
This got me thinking. What do you think Pat would do if we introduced one of ourselves to him IRL? I think he’s deranged enough to think that shooting us on sight is legal, because in his his demented world view, all of us are imminent threats to his life because we laugh at his stupidity online. It really wouldn’t shock me if he shot someone who randomly calls him Fatrick and justifies it in his head thinking ”must’ve been one of those Nazi child forum users!”
It got me wondering what would happen if I paid a homeless guy $50 to shout "Pay Quasi!" in his face outside Hooligans. Pat's said he's a concealed carry guy, but he doesn't have a CC permit, and those too-tight shirts he wears leaves no room for a gun.

I think it would be funny, not the tragedy that he insists it would be.