"I have a lot of friends who eat cum"

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Zyg35jA.png

Lots to unpack here I'll have someone else do it

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
This what someone with zero friends says, everyone hates him but he needs to make sure everyone knows he has many friends of every category ever. Trans? Knows tons! Disabled? Many! Muslim? Lots! Sex workers? All of them! He desperately wants to be seen as an ally to whatever group is “in” that day yet he lives his life laying on a couch and barely leaves the house. He brags about going to the SAME BAR alone for years. Think about that, he doesn’t meet up with friends or take his wife, just sits alone screaming for attention with his dirty old laptop. Everyone sees him and knows to avoid the weird fat guy pretending to write.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
His incessant need to be perceived as worldly, cultured, progressive and part of the "in crowd" (of Twitter) reeks of insecurity left over from his high school days, and is as transparent as Paul's affinity for childhood sexual curiosity.

Everything is cyclical, and I think that we are starting to see the beginning of a cultural shift towards a more conservative mindset. If his lifestyle doesn't kill him first, it will be interesting to see if he sticks to this persona, or ditches it to continue to be seen as Man of the People Pat.

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
Reminder: Fatrick claimed that ALL of his friends have independently approached him to confide in him all of their kinks. Not a single one decided not to tell the fat man what makes them cum.

EDIT:

What the sleazy little weirdo is admitting here is that his predatory behavior is not confined to twitter. If Nikki makes the mistake of bringing home one of her female or tranny friends Fatrick instantly tries to talk to them about their sex life.