• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I got bullied to death by a 5’7 manboy named Sam Roberts.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
That’s because he was exploiting the ONA intellectual property rights to enrich himself with foundry though, right?

He couldn’t have thought it would last indefinitely.

Nah, I wouldn't go that far. It really was quid pro quo until Opie realized he was able to squeeze out a nice profit. Steve was doing O&A things on Foundry in the late 90's. Neither Opie nor Anthony was about to do that work themselves, so it worked out. Steve would handle it all and O&A would never have to worry about it (or spend money on servers/bandwidth). It became a double edged sword that led to his firing really. He was right when he argued it was expensive to host all this stuff, and it was. He was doing all this himself way before YouTube, and was paying another person at least a part time salary to help with the programming and back-end. (FoundryMusicJeff)

I honestly get where Steve was coming from with the whole watermarking. O&A had made it clear since 1998ish that FoundryMusic.com was THE place for all things O&A. So after establishing that for 10 years, why would you suddenly be annoyed over a Foundry watermark in lieu of some Opie & Anthony branding? There was no Opie & Anthony website until late at CBS because it was never asked for. What else would you plug? On the flip side, Foundry revenue was so important to Steve that it overtook his show duties. Making sure things were posted to Foundry, not because the guys wanted it up, but because it could bring ad revenue in was Steve's top priority. Steve played his cards perfectly, only for Opie to decide he wanted a taste a decade later, and never even swallowed.

Regardless of Foundry/websites, I don't think Steve ever thought he would be fired. I'm 99.9% sure he figured as long as there was an O&A show, he'd be there.

G

Nah, I wouldn't go that far. It really was quid pro quo until Opie realized he was able to squeeze out a nice profit. Steve was doing O&A things on Foundry in the late 90's. Neither Opie nor Anthony was about to do that work themselves, so it worked out. Steve would handle it all and O&A would never have to worry about it (or spend money on servers/bandwidth). It became a double edged sword that led to his firing really. He was right when he argued it was expensive to host all this stuff, and it was. He was doing all this himself way before YouTube, and was paying another person at least a part time salary to help with the programming and back-end. (FoundryMusicJeff)

I honestly get where Steve was coming from with the whole watermarking. O&A had made it clear since 1998ish that FoundryMusic.com was THE place for all things O&A. So after establishing that for 10 years, why would you suddenly be annoyed over a Foundry watermark in lieu of some Opie & Anthony branding? There was no Opie & Anthony website until late at CBS because it was never asked for. What else would you plug? On the flip side, Foundry revenue was so important to Steve that it overtook his show duties. Making sure things were posted to Foundry, not because the guys wanted it up, but because it could bring ad revenue in was Steve's top priority. Steve played his cards perfectly, only for Opie to decide he wanted a taste a decade later, and never even swallowed.

Regardless of Foundry/websites, I don't think Steve ever thought he would be fired. I'm 99.9% sure he figured as long as there was an O&A show, he'd be there.
Kill jews. Behead jews. Roundhouse kick a jew into the concrete. Slam dunk a jew baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy kikes. Defecate in a jew's food. Launch jews into the sun. Stir fry jews in a wok. Toss jews into active volcanoes. Urinate into a jew's gas tank. Judo throw jews into a wood chipper. Twist jews heads off. Report jews to the IRS. Karate chop jews in half. Curb stomp pregnant black jews. Trap jews in quicksand. Crush jews in the trash compactor. Liquefy jews in a vat of acid. Eat jews. Dissect jews. Exterminate jews in the gas chamber. Stomp jew skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate jews in the oven. Lobotomize jews. Mandatory abortions for jews. Grind jew fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown jews in fried chicken grease. Vaporize jews with a ray gun. Kick old jews down the stairs. Feed jews to alligators. Slice jews with a katana.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
What's the fawkin story on this?
It was brought up on the show that he went to the hospital because he wouldn’t stop drinking carbonated drinks after the lap band. I’m assuming he never stopped doing that or over eating for very long. He definitely hung himself on their anniversary and it was alleged his wife brought some guy to the funeral. That was probably made up here though. It’s a shame it had to have been Steve and not Danny.

Forum Clout
It was brought up on the show that he went to the hospital because he wouldn’t stop drinking carbonated drinks after the lap band. I’m assuming he never stopped doing that or over eating for very long. He definitely hung himself on their anniversary and it was alleged his wife brought some guy to the funeral. That was probably made up here though. It’s a shame it had to have been Steve and not Danny.
So because YouTube is all one shitty algorithm based clusterfucker now I have to admit I know some of the lore behind famous fat fuck Boogie2988. He also got the gastric bypass, and was such a headcase he intentionally kept trying to eat like a fat pig person, and claimed that he became frustrated when it became physically painful for him to do so as a result of the rearranged guts.

Because, as you said, he had been on-air exposed for still drinking soda and eating bread, I'm assuming it's likely Steve did the same shit. That whole Cheeseburger Breakfast saga made it sound like talking about his shitty eating habits would bring him to the brink of tears when brought up and he was so humiliated by it he raged at Nagel for putting it on Twitter. Poor fat fuck had likely legit debilitated himself because he wouldn't stop with the treats.