• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I got bullied to death by a 5’7 manboy named Sam Roberts.

Forum Clout
Gross when people side with that retard to spite Sam.
How fucking stupid do you have to be to formulate in your head "all I gotta do is take my licks putting dogshit in my mouth and drinking vomit, THEN I'll get some respect!"

You're too stupid to root for at that point. The fact that he still thinks Opie is the good guy in this scenario is hilarious.
"Ey DUFF, we're going to have Sam intentionally try to annoy you ok?"
"k"
"Sam throw paper at him"
*chucks balled up paper*
"I'M SO FUCKING MAD HOLY SHIT I'M GONNA HIT YOU!"

I would think being told, directly, "we're trying to annoy you for a bit" would kind of dull the frustration, but Radio Legend just went full fuckin meltdown. Fawkin' hated how the old sub acted like they sympathized with him toobie awnist withchu, motherfucker was mad stupid.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Steve had a pretty damn cool website though.
erock pretty cool.jpg

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
"Ey DUFF, we're going to have Sam intentionally try to annoy you ok?"
"k"
"Sam throw paper at him"
*chucks balled up paper*
"I'M SO FUCKING MAD HOLY SHIT I'M GONNA HIT YOU!"

I would think being told, directly, "we're trying to annoy you for a bit" would kind of dull the frustration, but Radio Legend just went full fuckin meltdown. Fawkin' hated how the old sub acted like they sympathized with him toobie awnist withchu, motherfucker was mad stupid.

These dumb niggers sympathizing with him and Danny after the Porsalin doc.

"You know, I never liked Jocktober. Always seemed cruel." Yeah sure, penny chaser.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
These dumb niggers sympathizing with him and Danny after the Porsalin doc.

"You know, I never liked Jocktober. Always seemed cruel." Yeah sure, penny chaser.
The part where Porsalin asks Dovid about Nana and he responds with "I really try to stay away from that stuff now.", taking the high road.

Yet, he keeps coming back here. Constantly.

What I'm saying is, Dovid sucks at Guitar Hero and is bald. Short motherfucker too.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Steve went from 200K to part time minimum wage.

You'd kill yourself too.

That’s because he was exploiting the ONA intellectual property rights to enrich himself with foundry though, right?

He couldn’t have thought it would last indefinitely.