• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I DO SEVEN-HOUR LIVESTREAMS AND CAN’T MAINTAIN 1.0 K/D 😡AHHHHHHHHHHHHH🤬

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Didn't you simp out on a bunch of questions earlier, like, are you hoping people don't see those posts and only see your cool one here?
I have asked you questions in the past and generally been nice to you. I’m mocking you because you dismissed me by saying, “I’m done with THIS guy!” after I said if what you said was true then you have a good point. I wanted to find out if the retweet was about your podcast then you sperged out on me.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Not at first. They bombed after Obama/Rock Scream Tuesday. You're dishonest. I was there from the start of XM, and we did well enough to get the FM deal. Everything fell apart after that. The FM listeners were gone, and the XM people were dwindling, as they were leaving for the same reason the FM people did. To advertise a pre-produced spot on The Virus cost exactly as much as that spot ran on Book Radio. So. That.
Late 99 to 2002 was their window of infamy.

You weren't there. Don't ever play the johnny come lately card.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
To advertise a pre-produced spot on The Virus cost exactly as much as that spot ran on Book Radio. So. That.
Same with Stern. Sirius's advertising team were some of the worst people working. If you can even call it work. Stern himself was only able to get bottom of the barrel sponsors for his entire satellite career. You can't blame that on O&A when all Sirius did was contact the scummiest companies possible and then lazily hurl their products at every channel. Both XM and Sirius were run by morons. This was completely out of control for both O&A and even for Stern or other larger shows and channels.

Stern's sponsors are things like a toilet that you squat to shit in. Dating companies that encouraged cheating on your spouse. Beezid which was a known scam website and was shut down permanently. Stern went from being the literal face and voice of Snapple advertising and one of the primary advertisers for SEGA to doing live reads for sprays that you shot into your asshole to clear feces from your sphincter. As this was the level that Sirius was capable of when it came to getting sponsors.

Also it is known that Stern was not able to hit advertising guarantees consistently during his Sirius contract but O&A were. When a company buys advertisements their buy rates and contracts usually stipulate a minimum number of eyes and ears for their commercials. So you buy commercial time during a program and you get a guarantee of 200,000 listeners hearing your spot. And the radio show will give you information like total listeners and average time spent listening to prove that your spot will get those listens or views. "We get an average of 300,000 listeners a day, average listener is 20 minutes, so at any time you might have 25K people listening, if you want 100K people to hear your commercial, you need to play it four times across four different segments".

Well Stern's listener 'guarantees' have been getting lower and lower every single quarter and are likely under six figures now. As he simply cannot hit them anymore. When the sponsors have been trying to get guaranteed listener totals he has not been able to meet them but the idiots at Sirius keep promising unrealistic numbers. Because of this, Sirius must give these companies free advertising space on other channels so that enough listeners have heard the spots and the guaranteed figure is met.

So if Howard is guaranteeing 100,000 listeners per day to his sponsors. But his numbers only show 30,000. The idiots at Sirius must now find 70,000 more listeners on Stern's channels or other channels to hit the guaranteed figure. O&A never had to deal with that. But rumor is that Stern's numbers were inflated to sponsors and Sirius basically uses his name to dupe these idiots into advertising across the entire platform in a roundabout way.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Forum Clout
I'm loving having Danny on here, I didn't expect it to be entertaining.
Same with Stern. Sirius's advertising team were some of the worst people working. If you can even call it work. Stern himself was only able to get bottom of the barrel sponsors for his entire satellite career. You can't blame that on O&A when all Sirius did was contact the scummiest companies possible and then lazily hurl their products at every channel. Both XM and Sirius were run by morons. This was completely out of control for both O&A and even for Stern or other larger shows and channels.
I remember Ant tried to get his gun store to promote on the channel and the price Sirius XM wanted was crazy, according to him.

G

You know Dovid, you are jewish for a reason.

Looking down on someone for an honest living and profession? You couldn't be more jew if you tried.
I was reading his posts and thinking...if "sentiments" had a face, his talk of video game $$$ was peak jew-y...imagine his words morphing into Danny ben Dovid rubbing his hands

Sorry, just trying to piece this together. Nobody knew who O&A were on XM so we got syndicated to terrestrial (during the time I produced)? But at the same time, it's all very obscure and I'm a footnote. Have you read 1984 before?

No, it was pretty clear that Anthony could do more for his pocket. That's all they care about. I've fielded "please book me" calls from Bobby, Patrice, Vos, all of 'em. DeRosa was the worst of them though. I used to have a collection of "please can I come on the show" voicemails from DeRosa and I fought for those bookings. So when somebody can't return a ridiculously mild favor, go fuck yourself. Especially when O&A people make up like 70% of your audience because of my fights.

Me after the show: Hey, so DeRosa wants to come in...

Opie: Sigh.....What does HEEEEE want.....

There's something extremely 'needy' about DeRosa, always made me skin crawl. Never liked him.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
I can't tell if these gaywads are serious.

View attachment 133350
Fuck you money? Anthony? Hahahahahahahahahahaha.
These faggos are as serious as a sunny day.
It’s nothing but white trash idiots who probably live in some dirt town where there is only one computer that can go online via a Bell 103 modem.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
I have asked you questions in the past and generally been nice to you. I’m mocking you because you dismissed me by saying, “I’m done with THIS guy!” after I said if what you said was true then you have a good point. I wanted to find out if the retweet was about your podcast then you sperged out on me.
love ya frannie, but this is why you should never humour danny. asking him questions just fuels his unquenchable desire to be wanted, likely as a substitute for how utterly unloved and unneeded he is in his personal life. honestly, most of the people here who throw him questions and ribs are just desperate to be validated by someone apart of da show, even if it's from the most universally despised employee who mistook his gay relationship with anthony as equating to him being fourth mic

best to just say shoo, shoo jew, and move along

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I wonder why.

He's such a miserable fuck. His entire life now is just seeking out things to be angry about. He's exactly the same as Patrick in that way.

Stop placating to jews and nigs.

What does that even mean in this context? Presumably he's taking to the guy who owns that shitty streaming platform he's using. What do "jews and nigs" have to do with him being a retard who doesn't know how to operate technology?

Any clip I see from this retard on his stream and it's either him struggling to do basic things at the start of it or just dying endlessly and screaming about the blacks.