• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I DO SEVEN-HOUR LIVESTREAMS AND CAN’T MAINTAIN 1.0 K/D 😡AHHHHHHHHHHHHH🤬

Forum Clout
Nobody looks at a stream with 150 viewers and gets jealous. What are you talking about...
The fact that his remaining fanbase is retarded, and thinks "getting paid playing videogames" is legitimately dope shit. That there are high income children's entertainers isn't the point, the fact that there are people who genuinely can't think of anything cooler to be is. Destiny is a millionaire at this point, I still wouldn't want to be him.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
The fact that his remaining fanbase is retarded, and thinks "getting paid playing videogames" is legitimately dope shit.

It is. Can confirm.

Like, I get it, you're old(er) and you've reached that "everything sucks but my stuff" zone, but YouTube can generate income.

Fortnite streamer "Ninja" is worth $40,000,000. He regularly earns between $500,000 and $1 million per month playing video games.

Last edited:

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
It is. Can confirm.

Like, I get it, you're old(er) and you've reached that "everything sucks but my stuff" zone, but YouTube can generate income.

Fortnite streamer "Ninja" is worth $40,000,000. He regularly earns between $500,000 and $1 million per month playing video games.
No amount of money is worth being an adult man worshiped by a network of weaboo faggots in a room full of rainbow LED's & loot crate prezzies.

I know you're a Jewish sea walrus who got emotional over a plastic guitar controller & "generating income" by any means will always trump self respect/dignity, so we're debating different things.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
No amount of money is worth being an adult man worshiped by a network of weaboo faggots in a room full of rainbow LED's & loot crate prezzies.

I know you're a Jewish sea walrus who got emotional over a plastic guitar controller & "generating income" by any means will always trump self respect/dignity, so we're debating different things.
I initially ribbed this post, but Dovid has a point: if I was the grifter making $1M a month, I wouldn't give a flying fuck about who my clientele was, nor would I be in a room decorated like a faggot.

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
One million dollars a month. Shut the absolute fuck up. lmao, what do you do, rotate fucking tires for a living? Get the fuck outta here.
At least the gentleman rotating tires could look himself in the mirror & say "I didn't behave like a massive faggot today." That's still worth something to some people. Again, you are a histrionic Jew who gets emotional about plastic controllers & were bred to collect coins so your position is not surprising to anyone. Let people have their less Jewish opinions though, baby boy.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
At least the gentleman rotating tires could look himself in the mirror & say "I didn't behave like a massive faggot today." That's still worth something to some people. Again, you are a histrionic Jew who gets emotional about plastic controllers & were bred to collect coins so your position is not surprising to anyone. Let people have their less Jewish opinions though, baby boy.

Massive cope.