• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I DO SEVEN-HOUR LIVESTREAMS AND CAN’T MAINTAIN 1.0 K/D 😡AHHHHHHHHHHHHH🤬

G

IMG_1458.jpeg

Forum Clout
Little do they know that his FU money consists of change that fell out of the overturned couch.

Fucking chuds.
Remember; half these cocksuckers grew up (physically or mentally) in an era where "streaming videogames for a living" was considered the pinnacle of any an all success. They don't see a pathetic old has-been at the bottom of obscurity; they see what they wish they could be doing.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Remember; half these cocksuckers grew up (physically or mentally) in an era where "streaming videogames for a living" was considered the pinnacle of any an all success. They don't see a pathetic old has-been at the bottom of obscurity; they see what they wish they could be doing.

For some it is though.

I watch a few guys who have like 1 mil / 2 mil YouTube subs and that doesn't include endorsement deals, ads, merch. That's a lot of money. Those guys ARE making "pinnacle of success" money. Playing games.

Nobody looks at a stream with 150 viewers and gets jealous. What are you talking about...

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
For some it is though.

I watch a few guys who have like 1 mil / 2 mil YouTube subs and that doesn't include endorsement deals, ads, merch. That's a lot of money. Those guys ARE making "pinnacle of success" money. Playing games.

Nobody looks at a stream with 150 viewers and gets jealous. What are you talking about...
Also, it doesn't appear to be inherently difficult to set up a stream, but it's the content and how the player interacts with their community. My 3 boys watch gaming streams all the time and it's funny to me because they end up narrating their own life around the house, to a point.