• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I capped the pigs dumb Mars lecture because I'm insane, here it is

P

potatopeeler63

Anybody who says “quixotic” at any point in their lives should be shot on site.

even more infuriating is his horseshit “.07 gravity ratio” and all these numbers he spent drunkenly copying and pasting from wikipedia to get 40 likes from cat grandmas on twitter.

hes so fucking fat and gay

G

even more infuriating is his horseshit “.07 gravity ratio” and all these numbers he spent drunkenly copying and pasting from wikipedia to get 40 likes from cat grandmas on twitter.

It looks like all that work and he picked up about 40 new followers so far. You can buy followers for like .06 cents so he spent an entire afternoon for about $3.00 (He'll probably pick up a few more). He really is terrible at everything in life.

My favorite part, and the most insightful look into his retard brain, was, "Over the decades, many sci-fi authors and scientists have offered solutions to the atmosphere problem."

He really believes that those two things are the same; that he, as a "sci-fi author," is the intellectual equivalent of a bona fide scientist because he read some Wikipedia entries and has a "platform." He believes to his core that 44k people "think his voice is important," as if being on Twitter is a requirement of citizenship or something.

It's honestly incredible how delusional he is. He has no ability for rational thought or introspection. Rick legitimately believes all of his tall tales and sees himself as above reproach no matter what. It's why he wasted so much money trying to sue the internet despite his attorney's own web site (and probably direct advice if he doesn't want to be sanctioned) saying it's unlikely to work. Most self-important people have at least one of actual accomplishments, an extreme work ethic, or an ability to relate to people by being somewhat self-effacing or humble. Fat has none of those qualities but all of the bravado. He's a danger to everyone around him, or would be if he wasn't so fat.

EraGodless

Im no Musk ballwasher, but its a fact that the dude is a literal genius and one of the most successful people in the world. For me to sit on my couch and write 44 paragraphs splitting hairs about why he’s wrong would be a comical waste of time.
Even if Musk sent people to Mars and they all died immediately, it would still be an incredible human achievement
Only if Patrick is one of those 44 people.

G

Read two tweets and wanted to kill myself. Twitter should be eradicated. "I slagged". British Pat is the one I hate the most.
He can't even appropriate British slang correctly. You slag someone OFF - i.e. ridicule them, usually behind their back.

"I've previously slagged Musk's timeline" doesn't mean anything. "I've previously slagged off Musk's timeline" is a little better but not really because no one ever really says they were slagging someone off themselves because it makes you sound bitchy. You usually say "X was slagging off Y."

And a slag as a noun means a loose, cheap woman. Fat Rick just can't do anything right.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
He truly believes he's changing the world from his couch. Like he thinks people would be missing out if he didn't type all that.

What a complete maniac.

Last edited:

Quixotic is a good word and describes his legal efforts well.

Random username

Comedy dickhead
I just can't.

Attachments

• 0a1.jpg
    0a1.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 7