I capped the pigs dumb Mars lecture because I'm insane, here it is

I made it to the third tweet when he said "I am self-sufficient. I earn enough money through work to exchange for all the good and services I need to survive" before tapping out. That's the smuggest, most long-winded way to say "I have a job". And it's a lie because he doesn't have a job and had to take out PPP loans.
His "self-sufficient"/"self-sustaining" distinction is also meaningless, too. Why would Mars need to be "self-sustaining"? Why would we be able to send people and supplies to Mars to start the colony, but then never again be able to send more supplies/materials?

And Pat would love the decreased gravity because he'd be able to lie that he'd lost weight.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
I made it to the third tweet when he said "I am self-sufficient. I earn enough money through work to exchange for all the good and services I need to survive" before tapping out. That's the smuggest, most long-winded way to say "I have a job". And it's a lie because he doesn't have a job and had to take out PPP loans.
If you made it to four he admitted failing at growing his own food

Nick_Carpinelli

PFG-ciple
It has been pointed out before but Fatso only hates Elon Musk because he isn't enough of a virtue signalling leftist faggot for the woke crowd.

Even if Musk's ultimate goal of colonization is impossible, surely just trying to achieve it would lead to technological advances that would improve multiple areas in society. The previous space race in the 60's led to tons of new consumer products like wireless headsets, LED lighting, portable cordless vacuums, freeze-dried foods, memory foam, scratch-resistant eyeglass lenses and many more.

Fatso thinks we should spend everything on mo money fo dem programs in the inner city and international aid for 65 IQ Africans.

500 years ago he would have been tweeting that Ferdinand Magellan's goal of circumnavigating the globe was quixotic, megalomaniacal nonsense.

Im no Musk ballwasher, but its a fact that the dude is a literal genius and one of the most successful people in the world. For me to sit on my couch and write 44 paragraphs splitting hairs about why he’s wrong would be a comical waste of time.
Even if Musk sent people to Mars and they all died immediately, it would still be an incredible human achievement

IanHalperin

Hosting Brunch at a Night Club.
f260a98c-7fd5-4069-aa2a-a81a0253b562.png

Begging followers for likes.
"My followers demanded it."