• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I capped the pigs dumb Mars lecture because I'm insane, here it is

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
If you were ever curious about what notorious pedophile Patrick S. Tomlinson thought about going to Mars:

s1.png
s2.png
s3.png
s4.png
s5.png
s6.png
s7.png
s8.png
s9.png
s10.png

Imagine being a college dropout and thinking that you can lecture others on science.

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Haven’t seen a single felony tweetstorm demand from any of his followers. Of course he needs some kind of excuse to run a 44 tweet long rant without coming off as a psycho.

Besides, of all the people to go to for information about astrophysics, what makes him think a college dropout Z-list sci-fi author is one of them?

G

I’m ribbing this thread before even reading it because Pat’s a fucking pants shitting retard and I hate him.

I mean I’ll read this sperg later but this fat faggot (he’s fat btw) pretends to believe in things like the Fermi Paradox that even most armchair scientists think is stupid.

tl;dr he’s fat

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Haven’t seen a single felony tweetstorm demand from any of his followers. Of course he needs some kind of excuse to run a 44 tweet long rant without coming off as a psycho.

Besides, of all the people to go to for information about astrophysics, what makes him think a college dropout Z-list sci-fi author is one of them?
He paid for the likes, he got over 250 in a hour by some miracle, he said if he had 200 likes he would spew this shit as a bribe and the likes after all that are lacking

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
No surprise. He’s literally retarded. Almost all of this shit has been figured out years ago. Rick doesn’t even mention the economic limitations which is the real problem. He consistently shows he is an obese moron who is incapable of reading, yet feels the need to opine on shit no one asked for. He’s fat and gay basically. He can’t even not live in a fucking duplex in MKE. I’ve never lived in such broke shit, even when I was 18. Yet he knows how to live on Mars. Suck a dick gay faggot.

EraGodless

If you were ever curious about what notorious pedophile Patrick S. Tomlinson thought about going to Mars:

View attachment 11341View attachment 11342View attachment 11343View attachment 11344View attachment 11345View attachment 11346View attachment 11347View attachment 11348View attachment 11349View attachment 11350

Imagine being a college dropout and thinking that you can lecture others on science.
His followers have also demanded he commit suicide. Pay up Pig!