I almost fucked the Wellingtons as badly as Fat

G

He took the biggest short cuts by not doing the duxelles and used cheap ham.
Exactly. I did this because it was a good friend's birthday and I thought what the hell, I'll try to do a special meal for them. Bought the 100 quid fillet of beef, the Parma ham, did the duxelles. Didn't come out ideal but was decent and enjoyed by friends in good company.

Fat ate it alone. The whole burnt mess. Chuck roast wrapped in deli ham burnt to shit. Fat

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
I didn't. I went by Ramsay's Christmas video minus the chestnuts.

I also had to make faggoty Dauphinoise potatoes, glazed carrots, steamed baby broccoli and a gravy while directing the missus on how to prepare the smoked trout starter and berating her for not having the kids meal ready, goddammit I only asked you to do one thing for shits sake etc.

So no, I forgot to use the fucking meat thermometer

I been cooking a lot more lately and noticed things in the kitchen get fucked up when there is more than 1 person in the mix. In my case my father visits during the weekend and sometimes we will make simple stuff like steaks/burgers/fish/ect and it usually turns into a clusterfuck one way or another. usually never have that problem when I am cooking alone no matter how complicated the recipe is.

G

I been cooking a lot more lately and noticed things in the kitchen get fucked up when there is more than 1 person in the mix. In my case my father visits during the weekend and sometimes we will make simple stuff like steaks/burgers/fish/ect and it usually turns into a clusterfuck one way or another. usually never have that problem when I am cooking alone no matter how complicated the recipe is.
It's a weird thing. I've always been quite relaxed at work in the sense that whenever problems come up (always) I'm calm and have a "we'll find a solution" attitude. But stick me in the kitchen on a Sunday afternoon and I'm yelling like a bastard when the stakes are literally nothing. It's baffling

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
It’s almost like there’s a term for that… what is it….. too many butlers in a pool hall? :dm_large:

G

fuck the wellington im just relieved there are still white men left in England

D2782B47-BCDA-476A-970A-310093BA847F.jpeg

G

Better that fats. When I did mine I seared the tenderloin about a half centimeter on all sides before wrapping it in the dough. Did you baste the wellingtons with yoke before you put them in the oven?

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Re: the title of this thread. What are the odds Rick actually fucked his wellington, American Pie style. We know he was there by himself since he had the Wellington on a single plate. I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that he eat about 3/4 of it and fucked the other 1/4 with his raging 2 incher.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Exactly. I did this because it was a good friend's birthday and I thought what the hell, I'll try to do a special meal for them. Bought the 100 quid fillet of beef, the Parma ham, did the duxelles. Didn't come out ideal but was decent and enjoyed by friends in good company.

Fat ate it alone. The whole burnt mess. Chuck roast wrapped in deli ham burnt to shit. Fat
damn .. for 100 you could have gotten a standing rib roast. and it's hard to fuck that up. I made it one year for christmas, covered it in garlic and butter. so damn good.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC

Be honest, you did it because you wanted to show Patrick up, which you did. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t think about trying to whip one up myself even though I’ve never eaten a Wellington before in my life.

Sure, it’s a low bar but it’s fun to punch down so cheers to you and your beautiful beef Wellington.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Some brands of puff pastries brown in like seconds, so you gotta mix and match with the ones that won't do that on you.

I think Pat's was runny because he didn't properly dry out the mushrooms for the paté, and also because he's gay. But you gotta work on wrapping it. Work on technique and get a sushi roller: That'll help out a lot with the wrapping.

Last edited: