Hurricane party haver Pat. CorrecTing the recorD.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
DA4A2C65-16D9-458C-9C80-9E919ED3A6A4.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Imagine honestly getting drunk on mikes hard lemonade.
That’s what I get the most from this, Pat has always been a girly drink guy, I doubt he actually drinks much beer and does a lot of mixed drinks because he needs the sweets (which explains his weight gain from sugar)

I think the last time I had mikes hard lemonade I was 16 because that’s the only drink we could get (that and Smirnoff ice) that wasn’t liquor. Pat was early to mid 20s here legally buying Mikes Hard Lemonade. If I knew any guy in their 20s getting drunk on Mike’s he would get laughed out of the place. He’s always been a little bitch and wimp of a man.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He's such a tryhard faggot. Throwing a party at your place during normal times is already stupid enough. Before a hurricane, you should be stocking up on essentials like canned food, water, toilet paper, gas. Not buying stupid shit like pretzels and 20-packs of Michelob Ultra to entertain a bunch of retards.
To be fair, I lived in FL around the time Pat is talking here and Hurricane parties were (might still be but I’m not sure) a thing but it’s meant for college kids since they cancel classes so everyone gets at least a day off. I went to UCF which was a pretty good party school in central Florida and had some great Hurricane parties because it’s supposed to be college kids living in apartments that are ALL college kids. (some apts back then they had are just for students - have to prove you go etc)

Of course Pat didn’t go to college and his “Hurricane parties” were him and other weirdos that lived in his building surrounded by people of all ages and families with kids. That’s not the Hurricane party you want to go to because it’s pathetic and sad. Hurricane party means you get a keg or two and a ton of people (most you prob won’t know) will show up since due to predictions of heavy rain a Tuesday just became Friday night, not 6 packs of mikes hard lemonade with your wife and the weirdo down the hall.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Woah this guy throws parties for hurricanes? That’s bad ass! He doesn’t give a fuck!
They are a thing in FL but meant for college kids since classes get cancelled, not dorks like Pat and his friend who weren’t even in college getting drunk of girly drinks and probably talked about Star Wars. My first Hurricane party in college was me and a bunch of people doing coke and getting all kinds of fucked up to give you an idea of what they’re supposed to be. Pat heard about them but was a loser and did it all wrong as always.

I guess a good comparison would be when colleges would cancel classes due to an upcoming snow storm so the college kids all party.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Hurricane parties are a thing here as well. Mostly it’s just alcoholics, college students and irresponsible assholes who partake in them though.
Yeah the only acceptable one is college students since classes get cancelled so it’s an excuse to party. Anyone else is sad and Pat was in that category since he wasn’t in college.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Yeah the only acceptable one is college students since classes get cancelled so it’s an excuse to party. Anyone else is sad and Pat was in that category since he wasn’t in college.
I’m not opposed to making a couple Hurricanes as the rain pounds down. They help melt the anxiety away. But a bunch of adults actually driving around in a severe storm to go hang with other morons? Yeah no.

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
That’s what I get the most from this, Pat has always been a girly drink guy, I doubt he actually drinks much beer and does a lot of mixed drinks because he needs the sweets (which explains his weight gain from sugar)

I think the last time I had mikes hard lemonade I was 16 because that’s the only drink we could get (that and Smirnoff ice) that wasn’t liquor. Pat was early to mid 20s here legally buying Mikes Hard Lemonade. If I knew any guy in their 20s getting drunk on Mike’s he would get laughed out of the place. He’s always been a little bitch and wimp of a man.
Something tells me Pat and his ilk keep Mike's Hard Lemonade stocked for other reasons...

20ad4042be033b295e5d8a71568f9d3f.jpg

BoomerSperg

It's not even mixing drinks, Mike's hard lemonade is basically liquid sugar. I tried it as a teenager/early 20s and felt sick after forcing my way through two bottles. Sick, not drunk. I'm convinced it's impossible to get drunk off of it before all the sugar makes you hurl.

I'd rather drink cheap rotgut vodka.