Hurricane party haver Pat. CorrecTing the recorD.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It's not even mixing drinks, Mike's hard lemonade is basically liquid sugar. I tried it as a teenager/early 20s and felt sick after forcing my way through two bottles. Sick, not drunk. I'm convinced it's impossible to get drunk off of it before all the sugar makes you hurl.

I'd rather drink cheap rotgut vodka.
Yeah now that I think about it even when I was 16 drinking it I only had a couple and would rather have liquor and mix. Same with those Smirnoff ice drinks, I remember being at a party only being able to drink 3 or 4 because it’s so sweet it’s like pounding soda and you feel sick. I think that was the last time I ever had those because they’re meant to get girls drunk. Pat was in his 20s pounding girl drinks.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Of course pat has to celebrate a bunch of black people dying
Screenshot_20220928-101100.png

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Pat was in his 20s pounding girl drinks.
I bet he made a big show of throwing together a batch of hairy buffalo. Instead of buying a new Rubbermaid bin to mix it in, he just used his rusting, old metal trash can (no liner).

Pat reminds me of this guy from high school who thought he was super cool but was actually hated by everyone. We tricked him into being hazed for entry to an exclusive group that didn’t actually exist. All he had to do was chug a huge pint of mixed liquor and crap like mayonnaise and cat food. Even though he ingested it all, we deducted points for style and he didn’t get in. We let him try half a dozen or so more times but he couldn’t quite nail the landing.

I guarantee that guy was more popular and better liked than Pat has ever been.