Huge brawl breaks out at Mexican football match.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Hahaha right? And sometimes they'll grab on to the open part of each other's helmets which is illegal as hell and I guarantee you that causes neck injury.

Can you imagine being that big of a fuckin guy and spending 10-15 years just slamming your body with everything you have into another guy who's a roided out monstrosity?

"Tell them to study my brain" is probably in every one of those suicide notes lol.
My linebacker coach who was my coach all the way from like grade 6 through high-school used to get pissed off and throw us around by our face masks. He was an alcoholic prick. I told him to fuck off and spit on his hand the one time he did it and he threw me down and just pounded me off the ground by my head until the other coaches stopped him lol. I was like 13 or 14. I actually told my dad thinking he was gonna fuck him up and he gave me shit for spitting on the fucker and told me to stop being a pussy.

@CuntFucker

124d991b1228b748b0e1c2d323ba9f80.jpeg

2Shirts1Egg2

5foot9 and an attitude

Could you translate these mongoloids for me, that would proof you really are Ray Wilson.

What they're saying (turned into English if necessary). Not only can I translate for you, I have the requisite sperg levels to type it out and, as a wee bonus, I was at the game they're talking about.

Hibs won the cup for the 1st time in 700 years and their fans charged onto the field to celebrate. Rangers, who win it every other year, didn't take kindly to this and false flagged a bunch of their players gettiing attacked by Hibs fans, and also charged on the field.

- If you've got to fuck Hibs you've got to fuck Rangers (If one has besmirched the game so must the other have also.)
- No you don't
- How (why?)
- Hibs started it

- No they never (didn't)
- Aye they didx3

- See if you're staunin' there sayin' tha' you're a halfwit (If that's your tone i think you aren't very bright)
- How?
- You're the only one in the country saying that

- They've won the cup Gary
- Aw so yev won the cup you've gottae run tae the away end (the fans have no right to charge onto the field towards ours supporters sir)
- Rangers made a big deal saying (Lee) Wallace was attacked, they never touched him
- aw they never touched (him), nae bother (I think that's a little far fetched)
- I'll get the proof the now (SUBPOENA!!!!)
- Away an' dae some paperwork or summin and get the fuck oot ma road (i think you should take your grievances elsewhere, sir). Get tae Fuck, there.

- The Rangers fans were singin' the Billy Boys (sectarian song about killing catholics) in the Hibs faces
- And where were the Hibs fans?
- Celebrating their win, on the park
- Aye at the Rangers end

and they argue saying Aye they did/no they never like this back and forth for the rest of it.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
What they're saying (turned into English if necessary). Not only can I translate for you, I have the requisite sperg levels to type it out and, as a wee bonus, I was at the game they're talking about.

Hibs won the cup for the 1st time in 700 years and their fans charged onto the field to celebrate. Rangers, who win it every other year, didn't take kindly to this and false flagged a bunch of their players gettiing attacked by Hibs fans, and also charged on the field.

- If you've got to fuck Hibs you've got to fuck Rangers (If one has besmirched the game so must the other have also.)
- No you don't
- How (why?)
- Hibs started it

- No they never (didn't)
- Aye they didx3

- See if you're staunin' there sayin' tha' you're a halfwit (If that's your tone i think you aren't very bright)
- How?
- You're the only one in the country saying that

- They've won the cup Gary
- Aw so yev won the cup you've gottae run tae the away end (the fans have no right to charge onto the field towards ours supporters sir)
- Rangers made a big deal saying (Lee) Wallace was attacked, they never touched him
- aw they never touched (him), nae bother (I think that's a little far fetched)
- I'll get the proof the now (SUBPOENA!!!!)
- Away an' dae some paperwork or summin and get the fuck oot ma road (i think you should take your grievances elsewhere, sir). Get tae Fuck, there.

- The Rangers fans were singin' the Billy Boys (sectarian song about killing catholics) in the Hibs faces
- And where were the Hibs fans?
- Celebrating their win, on the park
- Aye at the Rangers end

and they argue saying Aye they did/no they never like this back and forth for the rest of it.

The Mongoloid whisperer!

Even translated it doesn't make sense, is this how all uncivilised cultures speak?

Still, I admire your skills brotherman!

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
That's an understatement. That bitch was out of control and so was her voice. It's like Jesus do you smoke cigarettes or do you EAT them?
Yeah, they are all like that from there. Chain smoking troglodytes. It's miserable where i live, but nowhere near as bad as Blackpool. Last time i went there was in 2010, i went for a piss in the arcade toilets and it stank of unwashed ass and i heard two blokes bumming in a cubicle.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!

Lol all the talk of concussions reminded me of this, i remember this happening. Lance Hohaia the guy who got laid out ended up retiring early because of this, apparently he was suffering with issues relating to the concussion.

This was the first rugby match I had ever seen in its entirety because I had signed up with some shitty streaming service and got BeIn sports included in the package. I couldn't believe it. Complete psychopath to do something like that. The dude was half size.

The face of the coach or owner always made me laugh even he was like "what the fuck man..."

Better video, shows the owner (or coach idk) with his dumbfounded face at the end.

Random username

Comedy dickhead
We got everything we need over here. You realize how big America is? We're the size of fucking Europe. That makes us the group of 50 popular girls that won't let you sit at the lunch table. (Well, 52 if you count Puerto Rico and DC)
DC looks like precious. Fat monkey.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!

Could you translate these mongoloids for me, that would proof you really are Ray Wilson.

Nice "that would proof", stupid.

Nothing worth translating - just the ramblings of your typical Glaswegian soccer hooligan (sounds Glaswegian through my headset, at least). He's a bit amusing, I'll give him that, but you grow up around that long enough, it makes me want to throw hot porridge in their face.

Sorry, memories.