Huge brawl breaks out at Mexican football match.

We got everything we need over here. You realize how big America is? We're the size of fucking Europe. That makes us the group of 50 popular girls that won't let you sit at the lunch table. (Well, 52 if you count Puerto Rico and DC)
Bunch of geeks playing dungeons and dragons while everyone else laughs

G

Bunch of geeks playing dungeons and dragons while everyone else laughs
Fair assessment. However I think what I said earlier still stands: as much as you don't like us, we are completely apathetic to you because we literally have everything we need here. So yea... Godspeed brotherman.

G

Lol yeah they just cry about everything else right on the field. If I ever cried during a football game, my coach would have broke my neck.
American football players: almost get killed with every tackle and don't complain about it until they're retired and can't think anymore.

"Real" football players: make sure the ref isn't looking and fall down for no reason.

Fucking RIVETING.

G

fake-injury.gif

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
And over here there are people calling for Juwan Howard to be suspended for all of March Madness because he love tapped some crybaby

G

View attachment 28199

"Nooo, noooo! you have to have big black men running into each other with a halftime show and advertisement breaks! the rest of the world are pussies and don't play manly sports like us!"

Play rugby you fat niggers.
Rugby doesn't hit as hard as American football. Those jacked up cornfed negroes are slamming into each other at runaway slave speed, trying to kill each other.

Rugby is a bunch of Englishmen in a slow moving dogpile.

Might as well just cut out the middle man and have an orgy, you uncircumcised closet cases.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Rugby doesn't hit as hard as American football. Those jacked up cornfed negroes are slamming into each other at runaway slave speed, trying to kill each other.

Might as well just cut out the middle man and have an orgy, you uncircumcised closet cases.
>Rugby is a bunch of Englishmen in a slow moving dogpile.

Rugby is faster paced and non stop, and on average has more collisions. You can hit harder in the NFL because they wear pussy pads and fish bowls on their heads. It's doesn't really matter though as the tackles in rugby are still hard and will easily knock you out or split your shit open.

Americans are that fat and lazy they need a break after 30 seconds of movement, try playing two 40 minutes halves without a break. J'Marcus Jones Jr's heart will give out.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America

I played all the violent team sports. More people got hurt playing rugby because you're encouraged to cheat and do dirty shit like twist your cleat on guys hands while they're getting up, but when people got hurt in football it was snapped fucking limbs and serious concussions. If I had a kid I probably wouldn't want them to play football because you're just absolutely going to get your brain rattled at some point. Especially in high-school because you can be a regular build scrawny little fuck going up against the odd 6'7" kid with a full beard who could beat up your dad. If you're way outmatched, even in tackling drills in practice it can honestly feel like you're getting hit by a car or something.

Like Buttfucker said though, rugby is non stop and no joke, but it's not the same.

G

I played all the violent team sports. More people got hurt playing rugby because you're encouraged to cheat and do dirty shit like twist your cleat on guys hands while they're getting up, but when people got hurt in football it was snapped fucking limbs and serious concussions. If I had a kid I probably wouldn't want them to play football because you're just absolutely going to get your brain rattled at some point. Especially in high-school because you can be a regular build scrawny little fuck going up against the odd 6'7" kid with a full beard who could beat up your dad. If you're way outmatched, even in tackling drills in practice it can honestly feel like you're getting hit by a car or something.

Like Buttfucker said though, rugby is non stop and no joke, but it's not the same.
I get what my man BF is saying, and to drop the "my sport and country is better than your sport and country" bit for a second, mad respect to rugby because it is way more of an endurance.

That being said, football FUCKS people up. I mean I'd rather get my nose broke by a punch or my hand stepped on by a cleat then have a 6'8 270lbs of muscle runningback slam into my body while he's fucking sprinting and I don't see him coming.

Yeah the pads and the helmets are supposed to be for safety, but that's the point of CTE: you're not getting your head split open on the field but you're still getting concussions and having your brain rattled every game. The helmet doesn't protect your brain rattling inside of your skull when a nigger shaped like a refrigerator slams into you so hard your helmet flies off.

There's a reason we have to play the game in short bursts: because people would be taken out of the arena by fucking HEARSE if they tried to go 40 minutes without stopping.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

I get what my man BF is saying, and to drop the "my sport and country is better than your sport and country" bit for a second, mad respect to rugby because it is way more of an endurance.

That being said, football FUCKS people up. I mean I'd rather get my nose broke by a punch or my hand stepped on by a cleat then have a 6'8 270lbs of muscle running back slam into my body while he's fucking sprinting and I don't see him coming.

Yeah the pads and the helmets are supposed to be for safety, but that's the point of CTE: you're not getting your head split open on the field but you're still getting concussions and having your brain rattled every game. The helmet doesn't protect your brain rattling inside of your skull when a nigger shaped like a refrigerator slams into you so hard your helmet flies off.

There's a reason we have to play the game in short bursts: because people would be taken out of the arena by fucking HEARSE if they tried to go 40 minutes without stopping.
Oh yeah man, CTE is rife among American Footballers. However, saying that recent studies have came out in the UK about CTE and brain injuries in rugby players being much more prevalent than first though. They studied 43 rugby players, and i think 21-22 of then had some stage of CTE if i recall correctly.

It is weird how much of a problem is in NFL compared to rugby though, the injury rates in rugby are much higher but the majority of those injuries are broken ribs, jaws, arms, shoulders etc.. i guess the padding in NFL really is a blessing and a curse, you won't be out with injuries as much but it allows you to keep going thus taking more knocks to the noggin.

I'd actually watch American Football if they cut the breaks and commercials out, a 60 minute game with two 30 minute halves and a 15 minute halftime would be kino.

G

Oh yeah man, CTE is rife among American Footballers. However, saying that recent studies have came out in the UK about CTE and brain injuries in rugby players being much more prevalent than first though. They studied 43 rugby players, and i think 21-22 of then had some stage of CTE if i recall correctly.

It is weird how much of a problem is in NFL compared to rugby though, the injury rates in rugby are much higher but the majority of those injuries are broken ribs, jaws, arms, shoulders etc.. i guess the padding in NFL really is a blessing and a curse, you won't be out with injuries as much but it allows you to keep going thus taking more knocks to the noggin.

I'd actually watch American Football if they cut the breaks and commercials out, a 60 minute game with two 30 minute halves and a 15 minute halftime would be kino.
Yeah I only will watch games they have a really nasty offensive team or if it's a big game like the super bowl or some of the college teams bowls.

Whenever the pressure is on like the last couple games before the super bowl and the super bowl itself is when they pull out all the stops and the offensive tackles are looking to fuckin hospitalize somebody.

They don't wear any protection on their legs so they can get to full blown sprint mode which is why the only limb injuries you really see are knee ones.

I'm kind of with you man I dig the hitting but the wait time between plays is ridiculous.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]5Br6sk5POEk[/MEDIA]

Lol all the talk of concussions reminded me of this, i remember this happening. Lance Hohaia the guy who got laid out ended up retiring early because of this, apparently he was suffering with issues relating to the concussion.

God DAMN straight to the temple. That was a straight up mugging dude.

[MEDIA=youtube]622zSYBbHmE[/MEDIA]

Still you hit the 33 second mark on this video and you can start to HEAR the loud snapping of the helmets colliding. I mean you're running full speed staring behind you waiting to catch a ball and another guy running full speed the other way just plows right into you. Your brain is rattling around in your skull like a car crash every tackle.

(You have to open it in YouTube because of the NFL faggots)

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

God DAMN straight to the temple. That was a straight up mugging dude.

Still you hit the 33 second mark on this video and you can start to HEAR the loud snapping of the helmets colliding. I mean you're running full speed staring behind you waiting to catch a ball and another guy running full speed the other way just plows right into you. Your brain is rattling around in your skull like a car crash every tackle.

(You have to open it in YouTube because of the NFL faggots)

lol they all lunge helmet first into each other, no wonder these guys end up sleep strangling their wives when they retire.

G

lol they all lunge helmet first into each other, no wonder these guys end up sleep strangling their wives when they retire.
Hahaha right? And sometimes they'll grab on to the open part of each other's helmets which is illegal as hell and I guarantee you that causes neck injury.

Can you imagine being that big of a fuckin guy and spending 10-15 years just slamming your body with everything you have into another guy who's a roided out monstrosity?

"Tell them to study my brain" is probably in every one of those suicide notes lol.