Huge brawl breaks out at Mexican football match.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
1646534157904.jpg
1646535495427.jpg
1646536266918.jpg

Happened yesterday during a Liga MX match between Atlas vs Querétaro. Multiple sources are alleging there were multiple deaths. No idea if that's true though.

G

Ah, i think you mean handegg sir.
LOVE me some handegg.

See here in the GOOD country, we let the niggers on the field knock each other into CTE inducing concussions. That's why they make the big bucks. It's slave fighting 2.0

Your guys's game is so boring, you beat each other to death for free, just for entertainment.

LOVE me some handegg.

See here in the GOOD country, we let the niggers on the field knock each other into CTE inducing concussions. That's why they make the big bucks. It's slave fighting 2.0

Your guys's game is so boring, you beat each other to death for free, just for entertainment.
Nah proper footballers get CTE too we just don't fucking cry about it as loud as Americans. England has won only one major trophy back in the 60s and most of them couldn't remember it before they died/anymore.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Looks like a regular Tuesday back when I was single 🤷‍♂️
Lotta fuckin problem at Carol's stud farm, let me tell ya.

is this uncommon?
Nah, not really. Mexico has a pretty violent football culture, same with South America. Judging by the reactions to this by the Mexican media and some beaners i spoke too, the extent of this one was almost unheard of.

G

Canada for once has a legit soccer squad...they'll be at the world cup this year. You heard it here first.

G

Spoken like the truly unpopular kid at school with his head in a book as everyone else has fun
We got everything we need over here. You realize how big America is? We're the size of fucking Europe. That makes us the group of 50 popular girls that won't let you sit at the lunch table. (Well, 52 if you count Puerto Rico and DC)