Howard Sterns interview with Biden is really putting up da numbas.

IanHalperin

Hosting Brunch at a Night Club.
Not even 50k views after 12 hours for an interview with a sitting president.
And half the comments are botted.

All I'm saying is Colin should be president. :colin_sm:
Imagepipe_125.jpg

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
For all the astroturfing her campaign did, at least Hillary Clinton had genuine support since middle aged unhappy women exist. No one likes Biden.

The only reason to go on Howard Stern is because it's safe. It's the only place he wouldn't have to answer uncomfortable questions about Gaza.
It’s also a (boneheaded) move to appeal to young people. “Those kids like the Stern, right?” Biden makes a joke about how he “should just leave now” at the start but it doesn’t hit. Because no one thinks of Stern as the edgy dude who throws baloney on chicks asses or even asks his guests invasive / probing questions. Honestly the only people I can imagine who are seriously riding for Biden (as in, genuinely like him and aren’t voting for him as the anti-Trump candidate) are like the most naive people who still have faith in government and just want to see a sleepy nice old man in office.

For all the astroturfing her campaign did, at least Hillary Clinton had genuine support since middle aged unhappy women exist. No one likes Biden.

The only reason to go on Howard Stern is because it's safe. It's the only place he wouldn't have to answer uncomfortable questions about Gaza.
Luis CK made an ASS outa himself promoting Hillary and they still Canceled him

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
It’s also a (boneheaded) move to appeal to young people. “Those kids like the Stern, right?” Biden makes a joke about how he “should just leave now” at the start but it doesn’t hit. Because no one thinks of Stern as the edgy dude who throws baloney on chicks asses or even asks his guests invasive / probing questions. Honestly the only people I can imagine who are seriously riding for Biden (as in, genuinely like him and aren’t voting for him as the anti-Trump candidate) are like the most naive people who still have faith in government and just want to see a sleepy nice old man in office.
Whats he saying Robin?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Rick is gonna turn into a big time Stern fan now because his hero Biden was on the show, and because of the fact that the psychopathic terrorists harassing him are O&A fans.