Howard Stern Calls Himself a ‘Normal Conservative’ While Trashing Trump Fans in Scorching Rant

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Happy birthday, Ray. Not sure why you chose today to come out as a KKK supporting, nigger hating bigot but, what’s a better day?

I see what you're doing, trying to correlate my comment of Daniel's humility as a sign of support. Nice try.

Now, back to the important questions: where can I find a hateful old grandma with her own show that will tell me all the FBI's black crime statistics? I'll hang up and listen.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
I see what you're doing, trying to correlate my comment of Daniel's humility as a sign of support. Nice try.

Now, back to the important questions: where can I find a hateful old grandma with her own show that will tell me all the FBI's black crime statistics? I'll hang up and listen.
Hateful? Next thing you’re going to say is he’s RACIST for speaking the TRUTH!!!!!🤣🤣🤣 You REDDITARDS are all the SAME. Pretending to be people you aren’t, and HIDING from REALITY wherever you can. Guess what??? You CANT hide!!!!!!🔦📸⚖️

Time and Time again you MORONS accuse me and lil bro of racism. All in the NAME of destroying our livelihoods. How much has it worked??? What has it gained you??? Just more wasted time and losing your HOME. Better Yet. Me and my bro are doing BETTER than EVER!!!😘😘😘

This session is over. Enjoy your “Birthday” Ray. It’s no wonder everyone likes Phil more. Maybe learn to PLAY the guitar instead of HOLDING it. I can give you some pointers.😎😎😎

#NOTracist #CUMIABROSC #PHILCOLLINS

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I’m a bit anomalous in that I do. I’d be willing to wager good money the only channels that get decent ratings are music channels, a couple of political talk/news channels, and maybe a comedy channel. Stern 100% doesn’t compete with them. Without being “edgy”, his only fan base are dorks who don’t know about his past. I’d almost wager Jim and Sam have close numbers, but it’s a tough one, man.
I think the sports talk channels on Sirius probably get good ratings. That’s the only stations getting ratings on regular radio. They put a lot of money into getting the broadcast rights and getting guys like Mad Dog. Stern pretty much only interviews the same 10 people and complains about everything and shits on anyone happy.

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'

Why so defensive, Howie? I gather he has a dog in this fight.
Picture-62-e1264549075941.png

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
I think the sports talk channels on Sirius probably get good ratings. That’s the only stations getting ratings on regular radio. They put a lot of money into getting the broadcast rights and getting guys like Mad Dog. Stern pretty much only interviews the same 10 people and complains about everything and shits on anyone happy.
Yeah, I imagine shit like their NHL channel might do surprisingly well, since it's something regular radio doesn't actually offer in the US.

Like you, I'm mid 30s and was a huge Stern fan. used to listen to him on the school bus through a discman, but now I can't stand him. On the other end of the spectrum is my dad, who is in his 60s and was a huge fan. He canceled Sirius last year because he got sick of Stern (and it came pre-loaded in his F150). I'm pretty much the youngest you could be as a fan, and my dad is his typical fan, so...

Mitch Weaver

Replenish fish van
He put Daniel Carver on to ridicule any sort of White nationalists. Make a cartoon characature of them. I'd love to go back and listen to some of those segments. My bet is Mr. Carver was probably very good at predicting the future of today.
“In 10 years the Mexicans are gonna outnumber the humans!”

Seriously my favorite Stern roast was Daniel’s because it was a colossal failure with a bunch of nobodies. Daniel had better zingers than the Z listers Bob Levy got to appear. Cringe shit.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Yeah, I imagine shit like their NHL channel might do surprisingly well, since it's something regular radio doesn't actually offer in the US.

Like you, I'm mid 30s and was a huge Stern fan. used to listen to him on the school bus through a discman, but now I can't stand him. On the other end of the spectrum is my dad, who is in his 60s and was a huge fan. He canceled Sirius last year because he got sick of Stern (and it came pre-loaded in his F150). I'm pretty much the youngest you could be as a fan, and my dad is his typical fan, so...
Yeah I can’t remember the last time anyone I know my age (or older) asked if I heard Stern’s interview with so and so. I remember my good friend got Sirius just for stern back in 2005 but stop listening to him years ago. Just now I realized his E! Show ended in 2005 and hasn’t had his radio show on TV since (except that on demand service)

Really shows how things have changed, the whole “shock jock” thing came and went. Now everyone on talk radio (can’t believe anyone still listens to regular radio) are nice and bland. Preston and Steve in Philly were the first choice to replace Stern on FM, they’re still on in Philly but I don’t know anyone that listens.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Funny how Stern is so clueless when it comes to just about everything. He’s crying that if trump was president it would be just like living in Russia which makes zero sense, especially since he was president for 4 years and was the farthest thing from a dictator. These types just repeat nonsense they hear from MSNBC (Stern was a huge fan of Rachel Maddow) as fact. The “republicans are gonna take away your freedoms!” Shit is so tiresome. Shows you how bad they know things are with Biden so they keep taking about Trump two years after he left office and midterms are gonna be a bloodbath.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I stopped listening to Stern when he jumped to Sirius.

Anyone got a link for a brotherman? I'd check myself on Youtube but I'm pretty sure it's not going to be there.
I remember he would get all angry and pissy about the rise of podcasting and claimed nobody listens to podcasts and radio is where you need to be for people to hear you. It drives him nuts Rogan gets so many listeners and he knows his numbers are shit.