Howard Stern Calls Himself a ‘Normal Conservative’ While Trashing Trump Fans in Scorching Rant

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit

Reminds me of a certain fat faggot with bitch tits.
The man who never said nigger on the air.

I would have been on to (((them))) much earlier in my life if someone just gave me Howie as an example.

He said he was "half-a-Jew" for years. Ha.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
The man who never said nigger on the air.

I would have been on to (((them))) much earlier in my life if someone just gave me Howie as an example.

He said he was "half-a-Jew" for years. Ha.
Exactly.

Getting J woke late sucks.

It does explain why kikes like Dice, Seinfeld, and Stern were always repulsive and unfunny. They were never White, just duped the goyim for shekels.

Mitch Weaver

Replenish fish van
“Jews are the devil”
4EEAA9EE-B1FD-4958-A4C9-053AA065249A.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
I can’t see how anyone can listen to him anymore, everything good about the show is long gone. He’s a grumpy old cat lady that hasn’t left his house in years.
Who says anybody does? He has more people watching whatever god forsaken fake talent show he’s on. Doesn’t he own a good chunk of Sirius? I guarantee you he does not have that many listeners. I’d bet the average true crime podcast has more.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
He put Daniel Carver on to ridicule any sort of White nationalists. Make a cartoon characature of them. I'd love to go back and listen to some of those segments. My bet is Mr. Carver was probably very good at predicting the future of today.

I didn't like Daniel much, because, well, we think nothing alike.

But a crazy thing about him? I can't dismiss he had a sense of humour about himself, and far better than Howard. The Daniel Carver Roast was one of the biggest bombs I've ever heard on the show, and the worst bit of their first year on Sirius. None of the black comedians were all that great from what I remember, and most tried to engage Daniel to get him to either Fuck up or insult. But it backfired - Daniel took the jokes in stride and was quite personable with the comedians. It was so bloody terrible, that right after the commercial break, Howard and the crew were legit shellshocked at how poorly it came off and even apologized for the whole thing. This was right off the Artie Roast that went great, and I don't think Bob Levy was ever given another chance to do a Roast again.

Also, it's my birthday, and I just want to say F Jackie.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He put Daniel Carver on to ridicule any sort of White nationalists. Make a cartoon characature of them. I'd love to go back and listen to some of those segments. My bet is Mr. Carver was probably very good at predicting the future of today.
The Carver stuff was gold, I liked when they would have him review black movies. Of course any of those clips don’t last long on YouTube and he won’t be playing it on Sirius. He’s scrubbed so much of his history his “Classic Stern” clips pretty much only go back to 2012.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Who says anybody does? He has more people watching whatever god forsaken fake talent show he’s on. Doesn’t he own a good chunk of Sirius? I guarantee you he does not have that many listeners. I’d bet the average true crime podcast has more.
Yeah I’m really thinking the numbers are low, Sirius doesn’t release ratings but I’m sure not many at all listen to him. I’m mid 30s and I grew up with him but I can’t see anyone until 30 listening to him. Younger people don’t even know the term “shock jock”

Gay Faggot.

I didn't like Daniel much, because, well, we think nothing alike.

But a crazy thing about him? I can't dismiss he had a sense of humour about himself, and far better than Howard. The Daniel Carver Roast was one of the biggest bombs I've ever heard on the show, and the worst bit of their first year on Sirius. None of the black comedians were all that great from what I remember, and most tried to engage Daniel to get him to either Fuck up or insult. But it backfired - Daniel took the jokes in stride and was quite personable with the comedians. It was so bloody terrible, that right after the commercial break, Howard and the crew were legit shellshocked at how poorly it came off and even apologized for the whole thing. This was right off the Artie Roast that went great, and I don't think Bob Levy was ever given another chance to do a Roast again.

Also, it's my birthday, and I just want to say F Jackie.
Happy birthday, Ray. Not sure why you chose today to come out as a KKK supporting, nigger hating bigot but, what’s a better day?

Gay Faggot.

Yeah I’m really thinking the numbers are low, Sirius doesn’t release ratings but I’m sure not many at all listen to him. I’m mid 30s and I grew up with him but I can’t see anyone until 30 listening to him. Younger people don’t even know the term “shock jock”
I’m a bit anomalous in that I do. I’d be willing to wager good money the only channels that get decent ratings are music channels, a couple of political talk/news channels, and maybe a comedy channel. Stern 100% doesn’t compete with them. Without being “edgy”, his only fan base are dorks who don’t know about his past. I’d almost wager Jim and Sam have close numbers, but it’s a tough one, man.