• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Howard lectures Oprah on being “self-aware”

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Isn’t Richard actually a good drummer though? If Howard didn’t want them doing those gigs then he should have paid them fairly.
Yeah he’s pretty decent. He was good in the short period he was the drummer for Iced Earth. He can definitely hit a fill. He paces this song pretty good. Ripper is straight riffing off Richards beat.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Yeah he’s pretty decent. He was good in the short period he was the drummer for Iced Earth. He can definitely hit a fill. He paces this song pretty good. Ripper is straight riffing off Richards beat.

I don’t like metal or have an ear for it so whatever you would have said I was just going to agree with. He drummed on Stern and it sounded good so I’ll give him that.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He’s pretty solid. For being a guy who’s first job isnt being a drummer in a metal band, he plays pretty well.
If the show ended he could work as a studio drummer or a touring drummer. Most of the show staff would be fucked without Stern, they all think they can get big writing jobs in Hollywood but as we saw with Jackie once you’re off the show that’s it.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

If the show ended he could work as a studio drummer or a touring drummer. Most of the show staff would be fucked without Stern, they all think they can get big writing jobs in Hollywood but as we saw with Jackie once you’re off the show that’s it.
Yeah he left Iced Earth for Stern. I’m sure he could find another gig easily as a drummer.

Sal could probably find a radio show gig as a sidekick, he’s a lot like Bernie McGuirk from Imus. Although shock radio has pretty much ran it’s course, so he may be fucked.

Booey would probably be done, he’s seen as a fuckup thanks to Howard treating him like a flunky on air for thirty years.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Yeah he left Iced Earth for Stern. I’m sure he could find another gig easily as a drummer.

Sal could probably find a radio show gig as a sidekick, he’s a lot like Bernie McGuirk from Imus. Although shock radio has pretty much ran it’s course, so he may be fucked.

Booey would probably be done, he’s seen as a fuckup thanks to Howard treating him like a flunky on air for thirty years.
Booey I’m sure is set at this point (he did all those appearance gigs for years) and John Hein does TV work for MLB and could teach media for colleges so he should be ok. Fred and Robin I’m sure are also set. Maybe Sal could maybe get something like writing for Jimmy Kimmel as a favor but the rest are fucked. Nobody is looking for Benji to write and all their current producers / writers are shit. JD’s job is watching tv so he’s got nothing, Shuli couldn’t even book decent stand up gigs even being on the show.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Booey I’m sure is set at this point (he did all those appearance gigs for years) and John Hein does TV work for MLB and could teach media for colleges so he should be ok. Fred and Robin I’m sure are also set. Maybe Sal could maybe get something like writing for Jimmy Kimmel as a favor but the rest are fucked. Nobody is looking for Benji to write and all their current producers / writers are shit. JD’s job is watching tv so he’s got nothing, Shuli couldn’t even book decent stand up gigs even being on the show.
I can’t believe Robin is still on the show. Her health problems have to have taken a toll on her. She is a Narcissist though. I suppose having a soapbox to spread her Opinions and beliefs is like crack for her.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️

Sal and East Side Dave Show on Compound Media is always a possibility.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
He’s always had this weird jealousy/hatred of her. I remember him bitching years ago about a segment she did on her show about bowel movements and how he wouldn’t have been allowed to get away with the same thing.

I can see his point there though... Oprah was doing shows about doo doo but it was allowed because dogbrained women took it seriously as "educational." He was getting fined for talking about the same stuff, and at a time when kids were locked up in classrooms. Not daytime TV which I almost always saw on m grandmothers TV after school.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Stern never seemed to be a flashy kind of guy. Obviously he has the mansions and the elevator for his limo at Sirius but he doesn’t flash it around like some nigger. Not to mention he probably still has his bar mitzvah money.

Howard ranted for hours at Ronnie for getting a limousine that was too flashy. He doesn't want to be seen or exist when he is not doing a show. When he dies he will have the entire library destroyed.