• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Howard lectures Oprah on being “self-aware”

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
He’s also jealous that she actually grew up dirt poor and fought her way to the top.

He only plays the “self made man” on the radio. In reality he’s a spoiled little jewlet.

He’s also jealous she has the grudging respect of almost everyone—even if they hate her, her politics and her show—and he’s now an unfunny cunt only remembered for immature gags

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Wouldn’t those palaces he owns in the Hamptons and West Palm Beach count as flaunting your wealth? What other purpose do those giant houses serve other than to say “Look at me. I’m rich”?
He bought out the penthouse and top few floors of some high end apartment building in NYC. Watching him shuffling around that place late at night must be very reminiscent of The Shining.

He’s also jealous that she actually grew up dirt poor and fought her way to the top.

He only plays the “self made man” on the radio. In reality he’s a spoiled little jewlet.

He’s also jealous she has the grudging respect of almost everyone—even if they hate her, her politics and her show—and he’s now an unfunny cunt only remembered for immature gags
You have to wonder if this is just some sort of PR stunt, a prelude to an already agreed-upon interview, and he's just pretending to be edgy to drum up interest. Of all the people he could choose to pick a fight with and he goes after Oprah? It makes no sense.

WhereWeAt

I'm perplexed by people who say Howard started sucking after switching to Sirius. The guy was phoning it in for at least 5 years prior to that. His boredom while doing the show was literally a South Park joke in 2000. Oh he wears a wig? He was wearing one back when he gave a shit.

Now he does psycho-babble fueled interviews and *that* makes him a fag?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️

Beetlejuice is a meme on TikTok so he’s more relevant (especially with young people) than Howard at this point. Kind of funny that zoomers are sharing a video of a retarded midget spelling red “l s t r”

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I'm perplexed by people who say Howard started sucking after switching to Sirius. The guy was phoning it in for at least 5 years prior to that. His boredom while doing the show was literally a South Park joke in 2000. Oh he wears a wig? He was wearing one back when he gave a shit.

Now he does psycho-babble fueled interviews and *that* makes him a fag?
I liked the first few Sirius years with Artie. Show died when he tried to stab himself.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Yeah, if anything the show got better when it switched over, then the decline restarted
Everything gets taken off YouTube so quickly but I’ve really only seen like one funny segment post Artie and it was when they did speed dating with foreign women. Mostly funny because Howard was frustrated that the girls didn’t like him. At least they were trying though.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Yeah, if anything the show got better when it switched over, then the decline restarted
Plus with Artie he would (when he wasn’t nodding off) call Howard / The show out when it was getting stupid. I remember Howard started really getting into having naked men doing antics in the studio (gee Howard, wonder why you were so into that) Artie would just get annoyed and say things like “Guys, what are we doing here?” Because that’s what the real fans were thinking. He also wouldn’t want to hear Howard babble on about shows like “The Bachelor” and other women topics that his real fan base (that is long gone) didn’t care about. Also great when Artie fell asleep when Kathy Griffith was on.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Plus with Artie he would (when he wasn’t nodding off) call Howard / The show out when it was getting stupid. I remember Howard started really getting into having naked men doing antics in the studio (gee Howard, wonder why you were so into that) Artie would just get annoyed and say things like “Guys, what are we doing here?” Because that’s what the real fans were thinking. He also wouldn’t want to hear Howard babble on about shows like “The Bachelor” and other women topics that his real fan base (that is long gone) didn’t care about. Also great when Artie fell asleep when Kathy Griffith was on.
Artie fell asleep during a Kathy Griffin interview? I’ve never heard this story before! The interview with Perez Hilton was better than you’d expect but the best part was Artie being silent for 99.5% of the interview.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Artie fell asleep during a Kathy Griffin interview? I’ve never heard this story before! The interview with Perez Hilton was better than you’d expect but the best part was Artie being silent for 99.5% of the interview.
Yeah it was near the end of his time on Stern, she was babbling on and on and I think she was taking about how her mom had just died and Artie was snoring or made some kind of noise that drew attention to him being asleep. He had done one of the funniest things in show history without realizing it and Stern gave him shit about it after making it a joke on the show.

I think it might have been real close to when he tried to kill himself because it’s one of the last things I remember him doing since at that point it was like Fez - you weren’t sure if he was there since he was out of it.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Yeah it was near the end of his time on Stern, she was babbling on and on and I think she was taking about how her mom had just died and Artie was snoring or made some kind of noise that drew attention to him being asleep. He had done one of the funniest things in show history without realizing it and Stern gave him shit about it after making it a joke on the show.

I think it might have been real close to when he tried to kill himself because it’s one of the last things I remember him doing since at that point it was like Fez - you weren’t sure if he was there since he was out of it.
I was goofing around because he’s told that story a million times. Same with Jew broad fights Dracula.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Beetlejuice is a meme on TikTok so he’s more relevant (especially with young people) than Howard at this point. Kind of funny that zoomers are sharing a video of a retarded midget spelling red “l s t r”
Beetle juice is entertaining because he thinks he’s some bad motherfucker, and in reality he’s a pissed off midget named Lester.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Beetle is the baddest dude.
I miss when bars would have guys like beetle, Hank, crackhead Bob, etc do appearances as well as KC, Sal & Richard, and other non main show guys. Even Gary the retard would get gigs! That’s how a lot of the show guys made a living doing the weekend gigs (Baba Booey took almost anything) but Stern got pissed and put a stop to all of it because he felt he hurt his “brand”

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I miss when bars would have guys like beetle, Hank, crackhead Bob, etc do appearances as well as KC, Sal & Richard, and other non main show guys. Even Gary the retard would get gigs! That’s how a lot of the show guys made a living doing the weekend gigs (Baba Booey took almost anything) but Stern got pissed and put a stop to all of it because he felt he hurt his “brand”
I really wish I had seen Fred’s band play.

Not, fuck that faggot.