• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Howard lectures Oprah on being “self-aware”

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
He is such a lunatic.

A696B009-3ACB-44C3-9870-23EBD146CD16.jpeg

581D1F02-73C4-42A0-B1EA-E393BDBFBB91.jpeg

Only ghouls would respect her more if Oprah pretended she’s not fuck-you rich. Does Howard realize people know he has servants too?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He’s always had this weird jealousy/hatred of her. I remember him bitching years ago about a segment she did on her show about bowel movements and how he wouldn’t have been allowed to get away with the same thing.
I think at this point Oprah is one of the few that he’s allowed to shit on without fear of backlash / getting cancelled. It’s her, OJ, Trump, and republicans are the only safe targets for the big tough “shock jock” that hasn’t left his house in years.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
With his germaphobia, I’m sure Beth is the only one he interacts with F2F outside the show. I bet they both wear masks at home.
They added the Stern interview with Springsteen to HBO Max and I watched a bit and you could see quick shots of his staff setting up / getting the instruments ready and everyone was wearing masks and I think even gloves in 2022. Springsteen I’m guessing demanded he come in because he wasn’t going to get up early to go into his studio and talk to a computer screen.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I don’t even like Oprah but this is a bullshit low effort take from Howard.

He’s probably just jealous that A) she isn’t afraid of people, B) was important enough to endorse a candidate that was running against her former partner, and C) more relevant than he is.

He needs to go and take a walk or something.
He’s always been jealous of Oprah because she’s was able to launch successful businesses with her name (magazine, food line, book club, tv channel, involved with tv / movie production, etc) and Stern tried and failed to become a brand. Remember when he was “producing tv show and movies” that never made it past the pre-production stage? Howard Stern high school years? Comic Books? Porkys remake? He’s been claiming for decades he always in talks for big projects yet nothing has come and now he’s old and miserable and can’t stand to see Oprah happy with her wealth.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
He’s always been jealous of Oprah because she’s was able to launch successful businesses with her name (magazine, food line, book club, tv channel, involved with tv / movie production, etc) and Stern tried and failed to become a brand. Remember when he was “producing tv show and movies” that never made it past the pre-production stage? Howard Stern high school years? Comic Books? Porkys remake? He’s been claiming for decades he always in talks for big projects yet nothing has come and now he’s old and miserable and can’t stand to see Oprah happy with her wealth.
It’s a good point - Howard has/had radio, Private Parts, and a few books. Things like Americas got Talent featured him but he ultimately worked for someone else.

Oprah legitimately built a generational brand through a time where it was a monumental feat for a black woman who grew up poor to get her own show. There was a period of time where a product would immediately become a top seller if it was featured on Oprah’s favorite things. She elevated Dr. Phil, Dr. Oz, and Rachel Ray into the limelight. She gave her entire in studio audience a Pontiac at one point.

She really has accomplished so much more than Howard, who has accomplished more than 99.9999% of people. I don’t understand what he’s so bitter about.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
I think Queen Howie is jealous that Oprah started off doing shock tv and ended up being seen as the rational safe voice of American Media, while he’s still seen as the scumbag who dressed up as Fart Man. No matter how much A List ass kissing he does and how much Biden Fellatio he commits, he’s always “that scumbag on the radio” to most of Middle America his age.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I think Queen Howie is jealous that Oprah started off doing shock tv and ended up being seen as the rational safe voice of American Media, while he’s still seen as the scumbag who dressed up as Fart Man. No matter how much A List ass kissing he does and how much Biden Fellatio he commits, he’s always “that scumbag on the radio” to most of Middle America his age.
This is why he’s so miserable, he wants everyone to forget his “shock jock” career and see him as an Oprah type that gets invited to the White House, major prime time interviews, and having his name be a major influence. Stern still believes he’s as big as he was in the late 90s even though that ship sailed long ago. There was a time he had a top rated show on E! and a CBS show that competed with SNL but that was over 20 years ago. He couldn’t even get his Sirius tv show on any channel, even in the age of streaming. He actually believes he could have gotten Hillary Clinton elected over Trump in 2016 if she had done his show.