How to disable Geotab Go on work truck?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
The company got an insurance rate cut for installing front and back cameras on the trucks that dont have them. Its all about $. Im sure in 99% of crashes they twist to make it the employees fault (since we have to pay towards the deductible) and the 1% chance it could be used for a niiiice settlement.
Employee fault doesn't release company liability. There's always some training that didn't get done or other kikery to sue the company/insurance co for the big payout.

Makes shit miserable for the employee and they never consider the admin work required for maintenance and implementation costs for a very small liability offset.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
Employee fault doesn't release company liability. There's always some training that didn't get done or other kikery to sue the company/insurance co for the big payout.

Makes shit miserable for the employee and they never consider the admin work required for maintenance and implementation costs for a very small liability offset.
Oy vey. Every sheckle counts. I just found this while cleaning it out.
85adf9973e6e247060096c16b2a4316a.jpeg

080ee2f32c9932317d424563059b5b09.jpeg

I assume its the old harness and they niggered me and put the snitch bitchass new harness/device. Where the fuck is my gun?! FUCK!!!