How often do you take a shit?

Droppin' loads...

• Total voters

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
do you just take a capsule like this or do you have to use powder?

WQNTcG6.jpg
Caps are ok, but for me I get the best effect from whole husks in a can or bag. That “now” brand has a pretty affordable bag of whole husks from Amazon, I set it up for monthly delivery so I’ll always have some.

Jizz

Caps are ok, but for me I get the best effect from whole husks in a can or bag. That “now” brand has a pretty affordable bag of whole husks from Amazon, I set it up for monthly delivery so I’ll always have some.
thanks brotherman, i'll order the bag of whole husks. how much you take?

there's also metamucil sugar free orange which i guess should taste better.

G

Oh my God this thread is the holy grail of rib shattering comments.

And everybody talking about supplements, you know you could just eat really good food and go twice a day? Less meat, more fiber and veggies and water. Your body will thank you by not giving you cancer at 45.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Oh my God this thread is the holy grail of rib shattering comments.

And everybody talking about supplements, you know you could just eat really good food and go twice a day? Less meat, more fiber and veggies and water. Your body will thank you by not giving you cancer at 45.
Exactly, just eat more broccoli and you'll be shitting out angel dumps with no mess at all. You won't even need to buy toilet rolls.

Usually I go twice a day.

G

Exactly, just eat more broccoli and you'll be shitting out angel dumps with no mess at all. You won't even need to buy toilet rolls.

Usually I go twice a day.
I pretty much eat mainly vegetarian (I'm not a veganfag or anything it's just better for your health) and I eat meat sparingly so I go twice a day.

I also use baby wipes because I like to pamper myself.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
I pretty much eat mainly vegetarian (I'm not a veganfag or anything it's just better for your health) and I eat meat sparingly so I go twice a day.

I also use baby wipes because I like to pamper myself.
I don't think I could ever give up eating meat, but I prioritise veggies more than anything in my diet at the moment, and I feel better for it.

I can't tell if you're ribbing me with the baby wipes comment, but I'm considering keeping a pack for times when I'm low on fiber.

G

I don't think I could ever give up eating meat, but I prioritise veggies more than anything in my diet at the moment, and I feel better for it.

I can't tell if you're ribbing me with the baby wipes comment, but I'm considering keeping a pack for times when I'm low on fiber.
Cottonelle flushable wipes. My family hates coming over here because there's no TP in my house. It doesn't get you CLEAN.
IMG_20220319_150431-min.jpg