How often do you take a shit?

Droppin' loads...

• Total voters

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Really isn't consistent for me. Today I've taken 5 shits and I've been awake for 2 hours. I'm hoping it all gets out of me before I need to go into work. Each one has felt fantastic and also feel like "the last one" but I'm literally taking the 5th shit as we speak.

I can go a day, sometimes almost 2, without taking a shit then I'll have days like today.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
I got lost and have spent the last ten years on the Joe Qumia diet. During that time I’d go two or three times a day. For the last couple months I’ve changed my diet completely and I go once. If I have a day where I slide and eat some garbage I immediately start shitting three times. When I first started eating a bunch of fiber I went like two days before the first shit which was pretty weird.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
I take a psyllium supplement twice daily. I basically void everything I ate the previous day in one single plop first thing in the morning. My bowels are immaculate. You really don't even need to wipe much if you're taking some form of psyllium one way or another daily.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
4F466486-26BD-4CCA-9A77-84E44387EA91.jpeg

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Fuck I need to shit more. Couldn’t shit for a week last month. If I described the size of the shit I took you guys wouldn’t believe me. There’s not a cock a live that was anywhere near as big as the shit I took. Circumference, lol maybe if you stuck two of the fattest dicks together.

G

Fuck I need to shit more. Couldn’t shit for a week last month. If I described the size of the shit I took you guys wouldn’t believe me. There’s not a cock a live that was anywhere near as big as the shit I took. Circumference, lol maybe if you stuck two of the fattest dicks together.
Drink a lot of water and then your shitter might not feel like King Kong tried to finger it