• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How often do you smoke da weed?

we got doug benson on line 4. Doug!

• Daily

• Couple times a week

• Special occasion/when offered (lil taste)

• Weed is for faggots, faggot

Results are only viewable after voting.

DoucheChills

WOrlds Biggest OzZy FAN!
I use cannabis management for my alcoholism. Drinking brought me to a pretty dark place, man; I would brood for hours... Anyway, I accepted that I needed to stop drinking completely to be "happy" and I also accepted that only psychopath's and deluded people can live totally sober lives. So cannabis and the occasional hallucinogen has me in a pretty good place right now.

Udders

Great food
How do guys smoke pot and then go to Jiu Jitsu or work out at all?

I'm not even very paranoid for being a complete pothead, but I know even breaking a sweat while high feels like I'm about to die of cardiac arrest.
I've had some of my best lifting sessions while stoned. I can't really explain why and I didn't/don't do it often, but maybe better concentration and focus?

Didn’t abandon daughter
I am the weed. If I was ever invited to an all you can weed buffet I’d be the first to die from it

Also, anyone who says there's no weed 'hangover' is lying or clueless.

Maybe its the fact that Im aging, but I feel groggy for 2-3 days especially after I dab. Also 2021 cannabis is nothing like 2002 cannabis.
Dabs will do that to you. I smoke weed daily without any sort of hangover. But when I hit a few dabs I feel high like 10 hours later after sleeping all night. Shatter/ live resin/ wax certainly isnt made for pussies.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
I vaped during college sometimes. There was one time I did so before a 5pm Physics 101 class that averaged maybe a C- and you were happy to get one, and everything was so clear to me.
So I did so for the next class and realized it was only clear because the last one was just an introduction to Force, so I was high listening to some Einstein looking goon for the next hour not understanding anything

i got 4g of mushrooms from a friend. figure i'd start slow. if this goes well, ill try acid in the future. it may be the only drug i've never had an opportunity to try.
if you do acid plan it out.
If alone I guess you're okay to wing it. You know how with weed or something you might only want to be around other people who are high cause knowing someone's not high AND knowing they know you are can weird you out, acid is that times 10.
First 2 trips were bad because of that, 3rd was fucking nice with a small amount of people
The paranoia/discomfort possibility still relies on setting/music, people, and the quality of substance you're doing