• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How often do you smoke da weed?

we got doug benson on line 4. Doug!

• Daily

• Couple times a week

• Special occasion/when offered (lil taste)

• Weed is for faggots, faggot

Results are only viewable after voting.
G

For some reason I didn’t think they had Pizza Hut in England. I guess anywhere Americans go, their shitty food chains follow.
I hadn't had it in more than a decade. I have fond memories of the buffet as a kid. The ice cream factory, pepperoni stuffed crust etc. Ordered it once during lockdown and it was grim. My kids liked it though. Guess it's a kid thing, too bready for me now.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
β€Ž
β€Ž
my dear old dad grew a bunch of weed over the summer and hooked me up with some before I left after the Thanksgiving holiday. Shit is rocking my world since I have basically no tolerance these days.

G

I still like weed, but I cannot stand wake & bake faggots who center their whole lives around it. I know this one queer who's constantly sucking on those 99% THC vape cartridges all day every day and he's the only one who doesn't see what an addle-brained retard he is about it.
A big wake up moment for me was about a year after I stopped smoking.

I'd been going out with this Italian girl for a couple of years. She'd been with me when I smoked and she'd been with me since I quit. I'll add that she had zero to do with me quitting. She never nagged or mentioned it. I just felt it had run its course.

Anyway, we had this old friend of mine over for dinner one night. A guy I grew up with, had a lot of great times with, played sports with, hunted girls with and, yes, later smoked with.

My girlfriend prepared a beautiful 4 course Italian dinner - antipasti, primi, secundi and dessert. My bro was on his A-game, charming best. Funny, cool, complimenting my woman and her food, engaging. All that good shit. I still smoked cigarettes at the time so after the grilled lamb chops but before the tiramisu we go for a smoke. He pulls out a small joint. I want to but decline and smoke my Camel light. He shrugs and tokes half of it down, chips it and puts the rest away for later.

We go back in and something interesting happens. My friend disappeared and a guy who had suffered a serious brain injury came back in with me. He started talking absolute nonsensical shit, slowly and with half mast eyes. And this is not a lightweight. He smoked every day.

After he left I said to my woman, Jesus tell me I didn't look and act like that when I used to smoke. No yeah, you did, she said. So I did. So does everyone who smokes. I did smoke a few times after that here and there, but that was the Eureka moment for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

satanssockpuppet

β€Ž
β€Ž

I'd been going out with this Italian girl for a couple of years. She'd been with me when I smoked and she'd been with me since I quit. I'll add that she had zero to do with me quitting. She never nagged or mentioned it. I just felt it had run its course.

Anyway, we had this old friend of mine over for dinner one night. A guy I grew up with, had a lot of great times with, played sports with, hunted girls with and, yes, later smoked with.

My girlfriend prepared a beautiful 4 course Italian dinner - antipasti, primi, secundi and dessert. My bro was on his A-game, charming best. Funny, cool, complimenting my woman and her food, engaging. All that good shit. I still smoked cigarettes at the time so after the grilled lamb chops but before the tiramisu we go for a smoke. He pulls out a small joint. I want to but decline and smoke my Camel light. He shrugs and tokes half of it down, chips it and puts the rest away for later.

We go back in and something interesting happens. My friend disappeared and a guy who had suffered a serious brain injury came back in with me. He started talking absolute nonsensical shit, slowly and with half mast eyes. And this is not a lightweight. He smoked every day.

After he left I said to my woman, Jesus tell me I didn't look and act like that when I used to smoke. No yeah, you did, she said. So I did. So does everyone who smokes. I did smoke a few times after that here and there, but that was the Eureka moment for me.
I'm strictly a "when the day is done" smoker now and I just smoke bud, I don't care for the dabs and the vapes and all that shit. I have a few old-school glass bowls from back in the day and it more than suffices.

A while back I took a trip to meet up with an old friend I hadn't seen in a while. This was before vape pens and cartridges and all that shit, when vaping was pretty much a new concept. So he shows up and breaks out this totally retarded contraption he built, with rubber tubes, a hemostat, tape and an industrial-style heat gun. He set it all up and plugged in his heat gun and he's heating his bowl and dramatically blowing out these huge hits of smoke and steam, raving about how awesome vaping was. He was going at it for an hour, an hour and a half and I was like come on, let's go do something. And I looked at him sitting there like a complete retard, holding his stupid heat gun with a moronic look on his face and all I could think was "this idiot is going to start a fire". I mean he was a grown man, sitting on the floor next to the outlet with this homemade weed device, just like when we were 16. I was just honestly really embarrassed for him.

Earlier this year I heard from him, he was ranting and raving about a new device he made that melted the oil from almost-empty vape cartridges. This is like twelve, thirteen years later, mind you. He told me he goes through 10-12 $50 carts a month, which seems totally ridiculous to me. I don't think he could quit now even if he wanted to, he'd have a complete mental breakdown.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
β€Ž

I'm strictly a "when the day is done" smoker now and I just smoke bud, I don't care for the dabs and the vapes and all that shit. I have a few old-school glass bowls from back in the day and it more than suffices.

A while back I took a trip to meet up with an old friend I hadn't seen in a while. This was before vape pens and cartridges and all that shit, when vaping was pretty much a new concept. So he shows up and breaks out this totally retarded contraption he built, with rubber tubes, a hemostat, tape and an industrial-style heat gun. He set it all up and plugged in his heat gun and he's heating his bowl and dramatically blowing out these huge hits of smoke and steam, raving about how awesome vaping was. He was going at it for an hour, an hour and a half and I was like come on, let's go do something. And I looked at him sitting there like a complete retard, holding his stupid heat gun with a moronic look on his face and all I could think was "this idiot is going to start a fire". I mean he was a grown man, sitting on the floor next to the outlet with this homemade weed device, just like when we were 16. I was just honestly really embarrassed for him.

Earlier this year I heard from him, he was ranting and raving about a new device he made that melted the oil from almost-empty vape cartridges. This is like twelve, thirteen years later, mind you. He told me he goes through 10-12 $50 carts a month, which seems totally ridiculous to me. I don't think he could quit now even if he wanted to, he'd have a complete mental breakdown.
Jesus Christ he asked "do you smoke weed" not "write me a novel about your boring life" 😞

Cptbaldopie

β€Ž
β€Ž
my dad grows it so i'll take a lil taste every few days

517cbe6667e8d0e2d53056c9204451b2.jpg
Dort worry nigger. I believe in segregation.

Last edited:
G

How do guys smoke pot and then go to Jiu Jitsu or work out at all?

I'm not even very paranoid for being a complete pothead, but I know even breaking a sweat while high feels like I'm about to die of cardiac arrest.
Don't know about Jiu Jitsu. Used to box and would never have done it stoned. Would just have got tagged. But did used to like to go for a run or swim after smoking pot.