How often do you complain about or send back food at restaurants?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
I never do because my mom was always such a bitch about everything at restaurants and it always embarrassed the shit out of me and made me feel bad for the server. My mom doesn't even realize she's being an intimidating bitch most of the time, she just has this awful, cunty tone that always makes it sound like she's yelling at people or giving them shit. Beautiful singing voice though, figure that one out.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
If the food is shit then I will. Had an eggs Benedict where the hollandaise was sour for some reason. Fish and chips at a place that was obviously reheated in fryer and then covered in butter so it was rubbery and greasy. Mostly we rarely eat out anymore because cooking is relaxing.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
It's rare..........and I asked for medium rare FUCK FACE

But serioushly folksh yeah not really any memorable ones. If fast food forgets something or really screws up I'll send it back. Mostly have just stopped completely going to certain fast food places. Restaurants I've had pretty good luck at somehow. Worst is usually they mix up a side or something and now I get an extra side. Woot!

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
It's rare..........and I asked for medium rare FUCK FACE

But serioushly folksh yeah not really any memorable ones. If fast food forgets something or really screws up I'll send it back. Mostly have just stopped completely going to certain fast food places. Restaurants I've had pretty good luck at somehow. Worst is usually they mix up a side or something and now I get an extra side. Woot!
Which way? Medium or well done?

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
No. I try to order things I've never had before, so if I ever got something that was screwed up, I probably wouldn't know. I'll have to trust the Mexicans and ex-cons in the kitchen.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
At a Texas Roadhouse I found chunks of a latex glove in my chili and I sent that back, but I’ve picked out hairs from my food before and just kept on eating.