• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How many of you would give up your responsibilities in life to suck/fuck Patreeky?

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
I dunno if this is going to come off as rude, but I wouldn't. I would not suck Patreeky, I would not be sucked... by Patreeky. I would not slip into a motel room with Treeks and an as-yet-unnamed third party. They would not split me like a coconut or piece of firewood. They also would not leave me like a sweaty slice of Swiss cheese. I got a wife now, I left all that behind. When I made that promise to Jesus, I meant it.
1678593195254.png

G

The "prophet" Mohammed fucked a 9yo girl.
I wont even dignify responding to this properly...just ask yourself why didn't the Christians and Kikes call him a pedophile when this shit was life or death and not just a hobby for them. Im not defending Mohammed SAAW from the slander de jure (by pedophilic slanderers to boot...not calling you a pedo, bubbs, just that you stem from a pedo-oriented society that likes to project its ills on its enemies).

Milk74

I'm black Irish
I wont even dignify responding to this properly...just ask yourself why didn't the Christians and Kikes call him a pedophile when this shit was life or death and not just a hobby for them. Im not defending Mohammed SAAW from the slander de jure (by pedophilic slanderers to boot...not calling you a pedo, bubbs, just that you stem from a pedo-oriented society that likes to project its ills on its enemies).
Jesus tried to stop jew bankers.

Mohammed beheaded people that didn't believe that he was a very special boy.

Who would a rational man of God follow?

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
childchild.png

Don't. Make. Child. ANGRY!!