• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How many of you would give up your responsibilities in life to suck/fuck Patreeky?

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
I was talking, and showed my acting teacher Patreeky's kiss / fuck thread. He wasn't surprised at all that so many "men" wanted to get with a gay. Said most of them would leave their life and kids to be with. He even said, most of them are not that different than Ant, when you think about it.

anyway, is gay sex what gets you all to give up responsibilities in life as a man?

honest questions.

Ill pray

G

9BE23221-19D6-4B76-9B33-4AD4A5A48B0A.gif

G

This time last year...Patreeky had a pretty alpha looking PFP of Norm Macdonald...would just make witty retorts, and OnA + Ron Fez references.

Fast forward to 2023 and he is this performatively-positive upbeat faggot that everyone is treating like their favorite prison bitch, wtf is going on. Genuinely asking.