• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How many of you niggers are going to see the Deadpool movie?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
Exactly - I’m sure Ralph told him it looked good and he went with it and now he’s stuck. For a guy that rich he sure couldn’t find someone proper to dress him.
When he’d wear Sean John or Ecko in his late 40’s and weirdly ask 50 Cent if the G unit shoes would look good on him. Bizarre old fruitcake.
Podcasting will never catch on, hoo hoo:
IMG_1822.jpeg

MrRetardo

Forum Clout
Yeah ill probably see it. Deadpool is kinda cool because he just shoots people. Same with the Punisher.

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

Last time I saw a capeshit movie was the first Avengers movie when I was 19 and I thought it was gay kids shit

G

40 year old sassters running to stories written up by your (((Creative Classes))). The Deadpool corral!

sheep-herding.gif

They went from herding sheep to herding sassters.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
40 year old sassters running to stories written up by your (((Creative Classes))). The Deadpool corral!

sheep-herding.gif

They went from herding sheep to herding sassters.
Are those your lady friends?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
i've said this before on this forum a couple of days ago

i don't think stern wears a wig solely because with all his money, THAT'S the wig you choose?!

fucking THAT?!

Hey Robin, I invented Jheri Curls!

HOO HOO!