• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How many of you niggers are going to see the Deadpool movie?

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Love Nightcrawler. Sucks they haven't done anything good with him in live action in over 20 years.
You mean you didn't like when he was played by @NewJersey.gov, funster?

1707842390634.png

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Signs of a homosexual (95% accuracy):

- superheroes and comics
- video games
- foodie
- soccer player and/or fan
- redditor
- barfly
- sci-fi author
- club goer
- sex with men
the last two are valid however the rest of that list are bullshit because gay guys are way to busy having sex with men at clubs to do any of that other shit

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Fuck no. Been sick of Reynolds since Van Wilder and hes in everything now. I seriously think theres only 10 actors and actresses now with how much they push the same group over and over again
They tried to make him the “new” Bill Murray at first and they still don’t really know what to do with him and he strikes me as a homosexual but he keeps being in everything. For a couple years there it felt like Josh Brolin was in everything. Hugh Jackman needs to come out of the closet.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He's in that John Travolta Glass closet where everyone knows, and he doesn't hide it when he's in hollywood

that is a thing btw

i would know because i'm most likely a homosexual
I’m actually shocked he finally stopped with the wig nonsense and now shows everyone he’s bald which he’s been for years. I figured he would come out before taking his wig off.

Howard Stern is the other I think would come out before ever showing everyone he’s bald.

johnnynoname

I’m actually shocked he finally stopped with the wig nonsense and now shows everyone he’s bald which he’s been for years. I figured he would come out before taking his wig off.

Howard Stern is the other I think would come out before ever showing everyone he’s bald.
the wig thing with travolta was interesting because he would actually flaunt that he was a wig wearer when he would show up with two different wigs on two different shows

i'd like to think he was in on the fact that he was doing it

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
the wig thing with travolta was interesting because he would actually flaunt that he was a wig wearer when he would show up with two different wigs on two different shows

i'd like to think he was in on the fact that he was doing it
Yeah it became pretty clear because he would show up with a different hair line every time fot award shows. That one appearance you could even see the glue.

Hollywood guys and their hair pieces are a whole weird thing - if you came up in the 60s / 70s / 80s going bald was not an option and guys did all kinds of shit to keep their hair or the appearance of hair. Guys got all kinds of surgery (David Lee Roth and Joe Rogan finally said fuck it but you can see the scars in the back of their heads) and you got Bret Michaels and Hulk Hogan wearing hats / bandanas with hair extensions attached (Hogan famously refused to remove his in court with the threat of arrest because his hair was tied to his hat) and guys like Burt Reynolds and William Shatner had obvious hair pieces for decades.

Howard Stern is the biggest faggot about his obvious wig at his old age. Instead of ignoring it he would go on long rants about how he has his hair and it’s not a wig - even getting some company to give him some “hair of the year” award. In his mind it’s still 1998 so he has to wear a ridiculous hair piece.

johnnynoname

Howard Stern is the biggest faggot about his obvious wig at his old age. Instead of ignoring it he would go on long rants about how he has his hair and it’s not a wig - even getting some company to give him some “hair of the year” award. In his mind it’s still 1998 so he has to wear a ridiculous hair piece.
i've said this before on this forum a couple of days ago

i don't think stern wears a wig solely because with all his money, THAT'S the wig you choose?!

fucking THAT?!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
i've said this before on this forum a couple of days ago

i don't think stern wears a wig solely because with all his money, THAT'S the wig you choose?!

fucking THAT?!
It looks ridiculous because he’s trying to have it look like what he’s had yet before but decided (or Ralph told him to do this now) so now it’s all curly like Rhea Pearlman.

Either way, he looks ridiculous

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Stallone's piece is a good one, and you can tell he spent money on it
howard's hair is so bad that I can't (i just CAN'T) believe he pays money for it

....then again- I've seen the way howard dresses so I think I may have invalidated my argument
Stallone always made sure to spend the most on that kind of stuff after learning the hard way early on - Mickey Rourke was known to cheap out and go to Mexico which is why he looks awful. I know Stallone tore his pec’s while training for Rocky 2 and didn’t go to the best for it and years later the stitches all started to show so he got all those tattoos on his chest / shoulders to hide it.

I think that’s also why the rock started getting his pecs tattooed up - he had some kind of plastic surgery early on when he was wrestling to get rid of his bitch tits (it’s why he wore a shirt to wrestle for a time) and I think the work eventually started to show what he has done so he went full tattoos all over his upper body to cover it up.

johnnynoname

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Stallone's piece is a good one, and you can tell he spent money on it
howard's hair is so bad that I can't (i just CAN'T) believe he pays money for it

....then again- I've seen the way howard dresses so I think I may have invalidated my argument
Exactly - I’m sure Ralph told him it looked good and he went with it and now he’s stuck. For a guy that rich he sure couldn’t find someone proper to dress him.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
again- i can't believe he picks THAT as his wig

and he can't switch now because he'll totally get busted

btw- Beth TOTALLY would still marry him if he was some local program director for a local AM Station

Totally
There was a photo years ago of stern out running and a couple cops stopped him to get a photo and you can tell he doesn’t look happy to have this photo taken because he’s wearing a hat but it looks like nothing is bunched up underneath it / pony tail etc. and this photo was going to end up on social media

Also I remember a clip of Artie kinda slipping about Howard’s hair getting wet while Howard was complaining about swimming in his pool - like that’s something he has to deal with / worry about