How many of you actually think you’ll retire?

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Cuteness is one factor men use to seek women and it isn't even a must. A rich man wants a high value woman (main values are being younger and without kids already):

lol. incel podcast guys are not what i'm going for. congratulations for making a nigga dinner and ironing his clothes. best i've ever felt as a woman is pregnancy natural childbirth and breastfeeding

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Boomers still believe the myth about social security being solvent, and that they earned a fair retirement etc etc etc

Everyone else knows it’s an insolvent Ponzi scheme and they’re basically fucked
The Social Security Administration literally says that the fund will be insolvent by 2032.

They said that before COVID-19 and this inflation.

The clock is really ticking on it.

This was written a year ago and things have only gotten worse.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
The Social Security Administration literally says that the fund will be insolvent by 2032.

They said that before COVID-19 and this inflation.

The clock is really ticking on it.

This was written a year ago and things have only gotten worse.

IT’S THESE DAMN WORK SHY KIDS!

Can’t express enough in words how much I loathe boomers. They all have the same spastic level retardation with things like “if you just stopped buying coffee and Netflix you could also afford a house” or their job advice which is usually just “you march right in there and look the man in the eyes and give a firm handshake”

They also love to nail themselves to the cross all the fucking time about how hard they had it and how their first mortgage had a 9% interest rate, ignoring all context which shows how much easier it all was for them.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
lol. incel podcast guys are not what i'm going for. congratulations for making a nigga dinner and ironing his clothes. best i've ever felt as a woman is pregnancy natural childbirth and breastfeeding

Not sure how much ur trolling. I suspect you already figured out you’re a busted flush and can laugh about it, which is good. Most women will realise embarrassingly late how much harder life gets when men don’t want to fuck you and deal with your problems to get it.

Can’t express enough in words how much I loathe boomers. They all have the same spastic level retardation with things like “if you just stopped buying coffee and Netflix you could also afford a house” or their job advice which is usually just “you march right in there and look the man in the eyes and give a firm handshake”

They also love to nail themselves to the cross all the fucking time about how hard they had it and how their first mortgage had a 9% interest rate, ignoring all context which shows how much easier it all was for them.
They got heaven on earth and are still complaining about it

G

They didn’t have to compete with chinks or beaners for factory jobs or women for office jobs. The end.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Not sure how much ur trolling. I suspect you already figured out you’re a busted flush and can laugh about it, which is good. Most women will realise embarrassingly late how much harder life gets when men don’t want to fuck you and deal with your problems to get it.
not trolling. i don't even have to get married last night a dude wanted to take me out i told him $400 he gave me $600 i look just like rihanna life is easy. much as you guys want to hate i do play up the ugliness here and take pics fresh out the shower with no makeup but i'm literally gorgeous

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
not trolling. i don't even have to get married last night a dude wanted to take me out i told him $400 he gave me $600 i look just like rihanna life is easy. much as you guys want to hate i do play up the ugliness here and take pics fresh out the shower with no makeup but i'm literally gorgeous

Wow, righteous bucks. You’re definitely trolling because you’re bragging about being a cheap prostitute lol